• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Most Beautiful Women - Fun For The Weekend

Fairuza Balk

FUN%

Neve Campbell

neve_campbell_3.jpg

Jena Malone

dirrtyglam-jena-malone-1.jpg

Anna Chlumsky

Anna-playbill.jpg

Selma Blair

selma_blair.jpg

Thora Birch

thora_birch_7.jpg

I mean c'mon she's country gorgeous and she can shoot!!!

Attachments

• katemara.jpg
    katemara.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 192
  • katemarashooter.jpg
    katemarashooter.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 191
Mother, Vanessa Redgrave. And daughters, Natasha Richardson, and Joely Richardson.

Attachments

• Redgrave_vanessa-redgrave.jpg
    Redgrave_vanessa-redgrave.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 185
  • Richardson_natasha_richardson.jpg
    Richardson_natasha_richardson.jpg
    12.5 KB · Views: 185
  • Richardson_44759757_joely_richardson_220300.jpg
    Richardson_44759757_joely_richardson_220300.jpg
    12.1 KB · Views: 184
I should be flogged and flayed for forgetting this one : Gina Lollobrigida .

Attachments

• Lollobrigida_gina_lollobrigida_02.jpg
    Lollobrigida_gina_lollobrigida_02.jpg
    82.7 KB · Views: 185
  • Lollobrigida_gina009arm4.jpg
    Lollobrigida_gina009arm4.jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 187
No need to post, Elle, you posted everyone who came to my mind while browsing through this thread!

I'm surprised it took 13 pages for Thora Birch to make an appearance..

Paulette Goddard.

Attachments

• Goddard_godd1.jpg
    Goddard_godd1.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 178
  • Goddard_PGB01.jpg
    Goddard_PGB01.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 177
  • Goddard_10042360.jpg
    Goddard_10042360.jpg
    13.2 KB · Views: 179
For the Grey's fans out there, how about a little Dr. Torres (Sara Ramirez)? Those curves could kill.

Sara_Ramirez4.jpg

SaraRamirez2.jpg

ppl2005.jpg

This is a special post dedicated to my dear friend, Lori. She was the first person on CS.com to befriend me as a shy, wallflower newbie. I see her regularly do that for others and that is a cool thing to do. For LBoz.
Veronica Lake.

Attachments

• Lake_veronica_lake_01.jpg
    Lake_veronica_lake_01.jpg
    154.4 KB · Views: 178
  • Lake_Veronica.jpg
    Lake_Veronica.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 177
  • Lake_20050829035916.jpg
    Lake_20050829035916.jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 177
This post is a dedication to ALL of my good friends on DYK. ALL of them. They welcome you unconditionally. They endure my verbosity, and daydreaming. When I post a long rambling philosophical post with a vague/absent point, they read the whole thing, and know just where I am. They take a look at my occasional sadness, and immediately chase it away. When I sometimes read slowly, and take a while to type out a reply, they wait patiently and don't leave me behind. I have learned from the youngest and the oldest.
This post is a link to a YouTube video. I wish I could take credit for it, but the guy who did this has done many similar, with different themes and music.
When a good friend of mine shared the video of "500 Years Of Women In Western Art", it made my day. (I had long ago made wallpapers of most of the paintings in this one.) So check it out, too, if you like this one.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vEc4YWICeXk

I just got here and can't believe that in five pages Mystique (Robecca Romijn) still hasn't made the list??? It doesn't get much hotter than this!

Attachments

• X_Men_Rebecca_Romijn-1.jpg
    X_Men_Rebecca_Romijn-1.jpg
    66.3 KB · Views: 173
I just got here and can't believe that in five pages Mystique (Robecca Romijn) still hasn't made the list??? It doesn't get much hotter than this!

Yes, it does, Danny. We've also gotten this far without mentioning this lovely creature:

elle_macpherson_gallery_main.jpg

ellemcpherson_narrowweb__300x606,0.jpg

Dale

This post is a dedication to ALL of my good friends on DYK. ALL of them. They welcome you unconditionally. They endure my verbosity, and daydreaming. When I post a long rambling philosophical post with a vague/absent point, they read the whole thing, and know just where I am. They take a look at my occasional sadness, and immediately chase it away. When I sometimes read slowly, and take a while to type out a reply, they wait patiently and don't leave me behind. I have learned from the youngest and the oldest.
This post is a link to a YouTube video. I wish I could take credit for it, but the guy who did this has done many similar, with different themes and music.
When a good friend of mine shared the video of "500 Years Of Women In Western Art", it made my day. (I had long ago made wallpapers of most of the paintings in this one.) So check it out, too, if you like this one.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vEc4YWICeXk

Thanks for sharing that Eric and your
verbosity, and daydreaming
, that was really awesome!

Back