CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > General Chit-Chat Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

General Chit-Chat Forum Discussion about general topics that are really off topic concerning corn snakes, or just about any old chit at all.

Issa -Hogg Island

Old 11-29-2007, 01:20 PM   #1
ultimuttone
Issa -Hogg Island

Here is a bit better pic (I didn't say good, she sits still for everything but pictures) of my newest baby, Issa. I am totally in love with this little one.

Old 11-29-2007, 01:54 PM   #2
Roy Munson
Wow. I really dig her coloration, Traci.

Old 11-29-2007, 02:10 PM   #3
ultimuttone
Thanks . That is one of the things I love about her (still not sure its a her)she is so pink! I am hoping it she keeps it like the father, he was very coral washed. She is also so much more mellow than any of the corns/rats, even more than the BPs. She will just chill for hours with me.

Old 11-29-2007, 02:26 PM   #4
whatisntseen
I'm in love with my Hogg, too. He doesnt seem to be as big as yours, but I wouldnt say that he's far behind, especially since he's grown like a weed and I've only had him for about a month. Mine is a bit hissy when you try and get him out of the tank, but very relaxed afterwards... and he's gotten less hissy since I got him, far less! The pinks on Hoggs are defnitely one of the best features. I'm hoping mine keeps his as well.

Old 11-29-2007, 02:38 PM   #5
ultimuttone
She was 195 grams when I weighed her a couple weeks ago, but she is almost 9 months so I think a bit small for her age. She is growing well and has a great appetite. She has only hissed at me once and she was in blue so I chalked it up to startling her. They are really a pretty boa. I will keep tabs on your baby for comparision,whatisntseen .

Old 11-29-2007, 03:26 PM   #6
snake5007
She looks amazing. They're a lot better looking than common boas.

Old 11-29-2007, 10:34 PM   #7
RavenSpirit360
Beautiful!!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google