CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Behavior
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Behavior General topics or questions concerning the way your cornsnake may be acting.

FEEDING

Old 04-13-2002, 03:55 PM   #1
csmith1626
Lightbulb FEEDING

I WAS WONDERING HOW MANY PINKY MICE TO FEED A CORN SNAKE. PLEASE RESPOND IF YOU ENTER.

Old 04-13-2002, 04:46 PM   #2
kenalotia
Re: FEEDING

Quote:
Originally posted by csmith1626
I WAS WONDERING HOW MANY PINKY MICE TO FEED A CORN SNAKE. PLEASE RESPOND IF YOU ENTER.
That depends on how big your corn snake is. The smallest ones will take one pinky, two or possibly three times per week. As they get bigger you can give them two pinkies at a time. When they get a little bigger, you should move them up to one fuzzy at a time. And snakes can always eat a bigger mouse than you'd think at first glance.

Old 05-07-2002, 11:13 AM   #3
gekko1
Thumbs up

my corn is about 7 months and 17"s long. i feed him two pinkies every three days, power feeding. i just moved him up and fed him two fuzzies yesterday. each snake will let you know how much they'll eat. i say start off with one maybe two pinkies every 4 or 5 days. just remember food item should not be more than 1.5 times the diameter of the snake.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google