• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

What am I? Help needed

The_Saiyajin

Not a human...
Hello everyone,

well its been quite some time that I posted here, but well I am back!
And I come to you with a corn, that really give us a headache.
We bought her as a snow.
Well its obvious, that its not a normal one. She is a female from 2017. Breeder unknown.
She is definitely Motley or Motley/Striped (white belly).
She was paired with an amel het anery and of course, snows and amels came out.
First, we thought sunkissed, but looking at the end of her, it is not a sunkissed striped. Some suggestions where Opal (snopal).
Please help us with your thoughts.

Greetings
Chris

Sorry to big and i dunna how to edit.

Attachments

• mysterysnow 1.jpg
    mysterysnow 1.jpg
    211.4 KB · Views: 27
  • mysterysnow 2.jpg
    mysterysnow 2.jpg
    239.9 KB · Views: 28
  • mysterysnow 3.jpg
    mysterysnow 3.jpg
    86.4 KB · Views: 27
Hard to say conclusively from just photos, but looks to my eye like Halo/Green Blotch is at play, and perhaps Peach should be considered. Pretty snake nonetheless. If you held back any of the Snows and Amels you may get a better idea after several sheds :)

The broken/spotted stripe pattern is very reminiscent of sunkissed stripe. Perhaps we are looking at a sunkissed snow stripe?

Well there are a lot of speculations about this animal. The first half definitely looks like sunkissed striped but the end is more motley patterned. The color resembles of some lavender influences. Hard to catch it on fotos.
Well we tried a lot to find a fitting male for her to test her out. Maybe it’s just a really cool snow motley.
We hope to get some prove in 2024. A really nice male will hopefully give us answers.

Back