CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > The Cultivars (morphs)/Genetics Issues
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

The Cultivars (morphs)/Genetics Issues Discussions about genetics issues and/or the various cultivars for cornsnakes commercially available.

Testing for Stargazing

Old 05-25-2012, 01:47 PM   #91
BloodyBaroness
He's asking questions... like you wanted...as part of a discussion.

Stephen is a top notch breeder and has a lot more experience that most.

He is asking legitimate questions that I would also like to know the answer to.

Old 05-25-2012, 02:08 PM   #92
nmoore601
Seems he is demanding me to drop everything and answer his questions, y'all didn't like my tone and let me know it so in turn I didn't like his and let him know.

He answered his own question. I answered it to. You may have to get mutiple clutches to try for the target morph. Here it's SG. What more can I do to answer him?

My partener has tons of breeding info on the SG and breeding reports. I will retrieve it and provide it or he may chime in and offer the info on the subject.

He and Charles are the industry leaders in SG testing and importance.

This has been more of a feud than discussion. It seems if an outsider myself say anything to the click everyone is offended. My opinion. For what it's worth.

You had some great posts, along with a lot of you guys.

Because I am new to your forum I have breed raised and sold corns and other colubrids for 20+ years.

Old 05-25-2012, 02:10 PM   #93
susang
Quote:
Originally Posted by nmoore601 View Post
Matter of fact you do what it is you do figure out Stephen and inform us since you are lackadaisical.
You sir have to mind your manners you want discussion, and this response to Stephen an accomplished upright breeder is rude.

Old 05-25-2012, 02:18 PM   #94
nmoore601
No I don't want to be told to answer his way. At the end of the day he puts his pants on one leg at a time like everyone else.

I grew up in the south I have manners.

If he is demanding then this is the kind of response that will be provided.

Old 05-25-2012, 02:18 PM   #95
BloodyBaroness
He is asking for input, take a step down off that high horse and pump your breaks.

You, me, Terri, Walter, anyone could answer the question.

Same way you asked things like:

Quote:
Who tests for Stargazer? Why do people only assume since their SK projects show no SG then they are free.
Quote:
Maybe we can get a group that has a certification stating their stock is being tested. Any thoughts from you guys?
Lots of people answered. It's a discussion... that what happens in discussions.

You should also heed Susan's advice and check the BOI on some of your "partners."

Old 05-25-2012, 02:24 PM   #96
nmoore601
No high horse if I did have a horse I woulnt need brakes. I am human it comes out.

I did answer the question. Numerous times.

Old 05-25-2012, 02:26 PM   #97
nmoore601
Please explain what you mean by check the BOI about my partner. Who are you referring too? Joe???

Old 05-25-2012, 02:29 PM   #98
BloodyBaroness
Yes I am. There is a fair bit of history about him here to.

Old 05-25-2012, 02:41 PM   #99
nmoore601
All I know is he a good guy. One of the smartest people in the industry concerning corns. He has done more than his share of perfecting morphs. Look at lava they are what they are today because of him. People make mistakes he made right. If you can't forgive folks you will have a hard road.

But this post is not about my friend Joe.

Old 05-25-2012, 02:47 PM   #100
BloodyBaroness
Hopefully your partnership will turn out better than a few of his last ones.

The company you keep casts light on you as well.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google