CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > The Cultivars (morphs)/Genetics Issues
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

The Cultivars (morphs)/Genetics Issues Discussions about genetics issues and/or the various cultivars for cornsnakes commercially available.

possible new morph? You decide

Old 10-25-2012, 10:54 PM   #11
Weda737
I'll or interesting. Fix that sentence lol

Old 10-25-2012, 11:01 PM   #12
Floof
Has it gone through its first shed? To me, it just looks like a freshly hatched motley (possibly some kind of hypo). They don't come out of the egg with their colors fully developed. But maybe I'm just missing something.

They're a couple nice looking babies. It'll be interesting to see what the one looks like after a few sheds.

Old 10-25-2012, 11:03 PM   #13
DragonsDenSerpents
That was my question too, Floof. Curious to see what it looks like after it sheds.

Old 10-25-2012, 11:42 PM   #14
aries
Christen the parents are my Bloodred het pied male and my amel het charcal het lavender female. Took alot of time to get the right mix of genes.

Old 10-25-2012, 11:43 PM   #15
Shiari
I see a very typical motley. The front half of corns tends to be more colorful anyway in hatchlings.

Old 10-25-2012, 11:43 PM   #16
aries
No they have not shed yet but i will post pics after shedding

Old 10-25-2012, 11:47 PM   #17
Christen
What mix of genes were you going for? Because with those genes you should have gotten all normals with a bunch of possible hets but it does look like the parents had a couple surprises for you since that is obviously not what you are getting. lol With these pictures it is hard to tell but it almost looks as though you have a hypo and a ghost. As far as the two toned thing that can happen. I have a caramel mot that the last half of him looks like an anery. lol

Old 10-26-2012, 12:17 AM   #18
Chip
Re: thread title: I decided.

Old 10-26-2012, 03:23 AM   #19
NiklasTyreso
Nice motley morph hatchlings!

Old 10-26-2012, 07:08 AM   #20
aries
We will be selling one of these guys after they have shed and ate. Keep an eye out on our facebook page at C&J Cornsnakes and Reptile Supplies

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google