CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > The Cultivars (morphs)/Genetics Issues
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

The Cultivars (morphs)/Genetics Issues Discussions about genetics issues and/or the various cultivars for cornsnakes commercially available.

PILE-O LAVAS & LAVA CINDERS !!

Old 06-16-2014, 01:32 PM   #1
Walter Smith
PILE-O LAVAS & LAVA CINDERS !!

Checking on this clutch for it's first sheds there are a coulpe still to do so, but I thought I would snap a couple pics. anyway.

Walter
BOUT' CORNS !!

Old 06-16-2014, 01:55 PM   #2
cguarino30
This is must be a really exciting season for you. It has to be at least the 10th photo thread you've posted that made me jealous. Gorgeous babies. Congrats.

Old 06-16-2014, 02:17 PM   #3
Walter Smith
Quote:
Originally Posted by cguarino30 View Post
This is must be a really exciting season for you. It has to be at least the 10th photo thread you've posted that made me jealous. Gorgeous babies. Congrats.
Thanks Chris !!

To be honest EVERY season is exciting to me, but it seems each one gets a little more so, especially when you prove out possible hets and/or hit targets with high odds and get to see your imagination and work come to realization.

Walter
BOUT' CORNS !!

Old 06-16-2014, 02:30 PM   #4
Nanci
Cinder lavas for all!! This is a gorgeous morph. Hopefully Walter will offer some for sale!

Old 06-16-2014, 02:41 PM   #5
Walter Smith
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nanci View Post
Cinder lavas for all!! This is a gorgeous morph. Hopefully Walter will offer some for sale!
LOL......Thanks Nanci !!
You are right, this is a gorgeous morph, especially as an adult.

I hope this isn't taken as advertisement here and if so, please edit, but
these will ALL hit my website available page once they are ready to go

Walter
BOUT' CORNS !!

Old 06-16-2014, 02:45 PM   #6
Nanci
I don't think there's anything against the rules in saying I just hatched these beauties and they will be offered for sale when ready...

Old 06-16-2014, 03:07 PM   #7
HerpsOfNM
You know...you could sneak one of those ugly gray things in with the Miami tessera I intend to get from you. I'll let you keep all the pretty red-orange ones.

Old 06-16-2014, 03:09 PM   #8
hypnoctopus
I love lava cinders. I wish I had the money and space for one. I very rarely see them offered.

Old 06-16-2014, 03:16 PM   #9
Walter Smith
Quote:
Originally Posted by HerpsOfNM View Post
You know...you could sneak one of those ugly gray things in with the Miami tessera I intend to get from you. I'll let you keep all the pretty red-orange ones.
This could be done Chris
BTW, The Miami Tessera clutch should start pipping by this weekend or so.

Walter
BOUT' CORNS !!

Old 06-16-2014, 03:17 PM   #10
Walter Smith
Quote:
Originally Posted by hypnoctopus View Post
I love lava cinders. I wish I had the money and space for one. I very rarely see them offered.
Yeah, not many out there as of this time.

Walter
BOUT' CORNS !!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google