CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > The Cultivars (morphs)/Genetics Issues
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

The Cultivars (morphs)/Genetics Issues Discussions about genetics issues and/or the various cultivars for cornsnakes commercially available.

Anyone on facebook see this???

Old 05-23-2010, 02:11 PM   #71
danielle
Oh well that would make sense,lol

Old 05-23-2010, 02:12 PM   #72
snakewispera snr
And I can't even find his page..
I can't find any Chucks on the home page????

Old 05-23-2010, 02:13 PM   #73
RavenSpirit360
It was doing that to me last night.. I just clicked on his name like 20 mins ago and it was a regular member page.. 3 members had been to his page.. And now I cant find him anymore??? Maybe he did leave..

Old 05-23-2010, 02:13 PM   #74
RavenSpirit360
Mike... It was there... I cant find it anymore either..

Old 05-23-2010, 02:14 PM   #75
snakewispera snr
Quote:
Originally Posted by RavenSpirit360 View Post
It was doing that to me last night.. I just clicked on his name like 20 mins ago and it was a regular member page.. 3 members had been to his page.. And now I cant find him anymore??? Maybe he did leave..
How would you do that.....?

Old 05-23-2010, 02:15 PM   #76
danielle
Whew I'm not loosing it then I have to say it looks cruddy when someone becomes a member, sees a post about them, and then leaves without saying a word. It's a cool pic- just not real and I personally don't see why he wouldn't just say so.

Old 05-23-2010, 02:16 PM   #77
RavenSpirit360
His name WAS at the bottom of the home page... I clicked on it and went to his member page... Like it does when you click on anyones name... It showed that he ahd made no posts or etc.. And that he was a member since 5-22.... Now I can no longer find his name either.. So I dont know what is going on..

Old 05-23-2010, 02:19 PM   #78
snakewispera snr
didn't Chuck say he hated the boards because of this very reason???

Old 05-23-2010, 02:22 PM   #79
danielle
Who cares,lol then don't post fake pics, defriend someone for simply asking about the pic, and then not respond when people ask about it. One would think if you didn't want anyone to comment on your pic you wouldn't make it public right?

Old 05-23-2010, 02:24 PM   #80
RavenSpirit360
I don't know... I just posted this whole thread to get opinions on the snake and if it was real let everyone else see it.. I posted my concern about it being photoshopped but also said that it could just be a bad photo.. Really... It doesnt matter.. anyway...!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google