CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Feeders
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Feeders Any and all issues about raising rats, mice, or anything else that you feed your cornsnakes.

Killing Mice

Old 10-28-2006, 01:18 AM   #11
Justamom
No comment on the mouse killing part. I feed my corn frozen mice because I'm a big wimp.

I just wanted to thank you for serving our country. My husband retired from the Air Force 4 years ago, so I know the sacrifices you have made.

Old 10-28-2006, 02:02 AM   #12
CaptBogart
I'm with Fatman, I whack 'em... well the large ones. The small ones I just flick right behind the head with my finger and it seems to do the trick, but if you miss, their nose hits the bottom of the tub and creates a mess. So practice on little kids ears first....

Old 10-28-2006, 03:04 AM   #13
gwb8568
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to CaptBogart & Fatman608 again.

some funnies amongst serious posts..............gotta love it.

Old 10-28-2006, 04:59 AM   #14
Piper
I also wanted to thank you for your service to our country.

Check to see if there are any reptile clubs local to you? Ours buys frozen mice in bulk, then resells at cost to members at the meetings. I can get 50 adult mice for $18 US =)

Old 10-28-2006, 04:47 PM   #15
CaptBogart
Well when I first heard of using CO2 I ran out to the paintballer shop....

but the larger pinkys kept getting stuck in the barrel.. Thwack, Thwack, Thwack...

Then I moved on to the Mouse catapult... more fun if your neighbors have a pool... Sploooosh!

Now I want to try... woop, hold on.... FOOOOOOUUUUUUR!
Yo, bring the cart around would ya' and replace that divot for me... damn shag carpet...

Old 10-28-2006, 09:29 PM   #16
Zedo99
Normally I hold them by the tail and have afriend give them a good smack or 2 with a board. its accually kinda fun. or i just hit them against the nearist hard object few times. a good throw against a solid wall works also.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google