• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

New server status check?

I'm sure you have enough headaches to worry about, but I have had a couple problems...

I'm no longer receiving emails when people respond to threads I've subscribed to, but I go to my user CP and it is still set to do it. Is there anything you can do about that?

Also I've had a couple problems posting pictures; it seems not everyone can see them, but I'm not terribly concerned about it. Mainly the email updates.

Thanks, sorry to add to your list =/

Ali

I started a progression thread earlier for my Lavender Bloodreds in the photo gallery, it included some with these [] image tags, they were photos already posted on this site and brought over to the new post, I also uploaded new photos that are attachments and they all worked perfectly :)

But the Multi-Quote is still not working for me :(

I'm sure you have enough headaches to worry about, but I have had a couple problems...

I'm no longer receiving emails when people respond to threads I've subscribed to, but I go to my user CP and it is still set to do it. Is there anything you can do about that?

Also I've had a couple problems posting pictures; it seems not everyone can see them, but I'm not terribly concerned about it. Mainly the email updates.

Ali

Just so that you know, Rich... Spell check just worked for me.

I started a progression thread earlier for my Lavender Bloodreds in the photo gallery, it included some with these [] image tags, they were photos already posted on this site and brought over to the new post, I also uploaded new photos that are attachments and they all worked perfectly :)

Well hell.... the multi-quote is working just FINE for me........ :crazy01:

Yeah, there was a LOT of lag earlier, but some config changes on the server made things better. I was feeling pretty panicky there for a bit thinking I was going to have to ditch this server.

I know spellcheck isn't working yet. Probably will be some more problems show up here and there. Anyone tried uploading images as attachments? I've got a few people on FC that are getting an error and unable to do that. Some people can't and others can. Not sure of the common point of failure quite yet. So I want to see if it is limited to FC or also here on this site. Of course, I can upload files so I don't have anything to throw to my server guy as solid evidence to tackle.

Well hell.... the multi-quote is working just FINE for me........ :crazy01:

Yay! I logged out, closed my browser, re-opened the browser, I was still logged in, but can now Multi-Quote :)

So, I can't log out now, but I'll see what happens after I shut the laptop down completely.

Also, my browser opens with cornsnakes as one of it's opening tabs (I've got it set that way), the address is set to www. cornsnakes. com, without the spaces, but as the page comes up it changes to cornsnakes. com without the www. in front :shrugs: I vaguely remember there were some problems a while ago involving the address having or not having the www. but can't recall the specifics, so I'm not sure if that is a problem or not, I can see/navigate the site with or without the www.

Ali

I was going to mention that some pictures(ones added before the server move) weren't showing up for me. Not sure if they're lost or it's just me.

Some of the picture threads aren't showing up for me. I never had a problem with any pics until the big move. And, today the home page isn't loading for me. That's probably my side of things though...

Some of the picture threads aren't showing up for me. I never had a problem with any pics until the big move. And, today the home page isn't loading for me. That's probably my side of things though...

It's not just you Josh, the home page wasn't loading for me for a little while there, but it is now, maybe the tech guy or Rich is tweaking things :)

I've not noticed any picture thread problems, are they threads that could have had their pics uploaded around the time of the move? If so the pics may be lost, at least for the time being........

The most recent one was Becky's Thayeri pics...but they are working now. I still can't load the home page on Firefox or IE8.

Well, I think I lied, the home page is having trouble loading again for me, I'm hoping, because it's intermittent, that it is because Rich or someone having a tweak :)

Yeah, both FaunaClassifieds and CornSnakes were doing this yesterday. It was taking 189 seconds to generate the home page. Now only CornSnakes is doing this. I've notified the server guys about it, so hopefully they can stamp out this problem for good.

Rich is SO bored without all those hatchlings around that he just sits there and counts the seconds to load pages...;)

When I try to go to "CornSnakes.com Forums" home page, it won't load. (Haven't waited out the '189' seconds.) Whether I'm logged on or not logged on.

EDIT : After a few minutes, the forum home page loaded.

Yeah, both FaunaClassifieds and CornSnakes were doing this yesterday. It was taking 189 seconds to generate the home page. Now only CornSnakes is doing this. I've notified the server guys about it, so hopefully they can stamp out this problem for good.

Thanks Rich! Hopefully these are just minor teething problems with the new server. I also wanted to say I and, I assume, all the other members really appreciate all your hard work :)

Everything seems to be loading fine for me, BUT when clicking on Quicklinks, Mark Forums Read it hangs.

D80

PS. Thanks Rich!

We're probably going to drop off line pretty shortly. My server tech guy is going to load a different operating system on the server.

I've had the same but its more than likely my laptops problem, its poo

Thanks for the heads up Rich, hope we don't lose anything while we're offline! Have you any idea how long we'll be down for??

Back