CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > General Chit-Chat Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

General Chit-Chat Forum Discussion about general topics that are really off topic concerning corn snakes, or just about any old chit at all.

Tattoos

Old 09-22-2008, 10:44 PM   #461
Regit
I got my first tattoo just under a week ago It didn't hurt nearly as much as I was expecting it to. I designed it myself from a picture I took, and the writing at the bottom is 'spirit' in elvish. It's just above my wrist, and my boss was surprisingly accepting of it-- the first thing he said was "did it hurt?", no lecture about how we're not allowed to have visible tattoos. It was great :P

Pic was taken right after I got home and washed it off, the scabbies are just starting to fall off now.

Old 09-23-2008, 12:56 PM   #462
Metal_luke666
Quote:
Originally Posted by dionythicus View Post
Metal_Luke666...love the blue highlight on the bones. That is incredible. Nice touch to bring out the realism. Dig the whole idea and look.
Thanks, glad you like it.

I drew and designed it myself, so I am very happy with the outcome.

It was the most painfull of my three tattoos. The one on my arm and chest weren't nearly as bad, lol.

Old 07-02-2010, 10:46 AM   #463
jazzgeek
Bump.

I just got my back piece reworked a bit yesterday. I'm really pleased; I think the touch-up makes the design look as if it were embossed.

Name:  TatLemons800600.jpg
Views: 676
Size:  109.3 KB

Name:  TatLemonade800600.jpg
Views: 678
Size:  102.6 KB

Dale

Old 07-02-2010, 11:11 AM   #464
*salAMANDA88*
LOOKS AWESOME DALE!!

Gotta love that fresh ink look!!

~~'Manda

Old 07-09-2010, 05:14 PM   #465
lajes
wow you guys realy
got nuts nice tats all the way!
hope i can get my new one next winter!

Old 07-26-2010, 10:43 PM   #466
JoshnJJ
I just got this done 2 days ago, it's boondock saints cross, hope y'all like it.

Old 07-27-2010, 09:24 PM   #467
TandJ
My girls names.. On the inner fore arms, so when people are done crucifying me, they will see my reasons of sacrifice.. My Daughters.. The picture was taken within an hour of them being finished.. I may turn around and just dedicate my arms to my kids.. I have been thinking about doing my hands , just not to sure what I would do..

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google