• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

World's Most Gorgeous Men~~ Come on Girls Help Me Out!!

True Blood in my life. Favorite show ever. A mix of a riveting soap opera and lots of, shall we say, adult subjects and content.

Edit: More pics of all of the gorgeous men involved

1251405805_Alexander_Skarsgard1Alexander_Skarsgard2.jpg

200811_ryan-kwanten-shirtless221.jpg

bill-compton-stephen-moyer.jpg

true_blood_9_crimes_alcide_shirtless.jpg

Kyle Schmid
Michael Weatherly
David Boreanaz

Attachments

• kyle_schmid.jpg
    kyle_schmid.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 165
  • michael_weatherly.jpg
    michael_weatherly.jpg
    81.9 KB · Views: 164
  • 500full-david-boreanaz.jpg
    500full-david-boreanaz.jpg
    112.4 KB · Views: 165
Ditto. I've never understood how people think Edward is just the most handsome guy ever. Jacob is so much better!

I guess I think Edward is just more charming than Jacob after reading the series. In the books Jacob comes across as an arrogant, young punk, with no charm whatsoever, but Edward, WOW he is like perfect! lol Guess its not all about looks after all.

Lovin' the lost boys pic!!

Keep em coming girls!!

Ditto. I've never understood how people think Edward is just the most handsome guy ever. Jacob is so much better!

I have never read the books, or the movies, and only vaguely know of these people...but the actor who plays Jacob has never interested me. And the actor who plays Edward is only slightly better looking (to me), but still not that great.

Russel Crowe in certain looks
russell-crowe-picture-5.jpg

gladiator6.jpg

Jensen Ackles aka Dean Winchester
dean-winchester-profile.jpg

Jared Padalecki aka Sam Winchester (esp half naked ummm ummm ummm)
_Sam_And_Dean_Winchester__by_FallenAngelRuby.jpg

Will Smith
I-Robot-Scene-will-smith-6479781-538-659.jpg

images.jpg

I also agree with Shemar ... that boy is HOT HOT HOT!! STEAMIN' and several of the others mentioned. Those are the men that come to mind right away.

Here's some more:

Criss Angel
Sam Elliott *love his voice more than his looks lol*
Jon Bon Jovi
Jude Law

And All the Young Gun Hotties!!! Loved this movie! lol

Attachments

• crissangel2.jpg
    crissangel2.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 163
  • elliott.jpg
    elliott.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 161
  • jon_bon_jovi_10.jpg
    jon_bon_jovi_10.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 161
  • jude_law.jpg
    jude_law.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 161
  • young guns.jpg
    young guns.jpg
    75.1 KB · Views: 159
Got your back on Sam Elliot, for me it is both the voice and the looks, loved him in Ghost Rider!!

Jensen Ackles aka Dean Winchester
dean-winchester-profile.jpg

Jared Padalecki aka Sam Winchester (esp half naked ummm ummm ummm)
_Sam_And_Dean_Winchester__by_FallenAngelRuby.jpg

I also agree with Shemar ... that boy is HOT HOT HOT!! STEAMIN' and several of the others mentioned. Those are the men that come to mind right away.
OMG, how could I forget the Winchester brothers!! YUMMY!!!
And yes, Shemar is smoking hot!!
We seem to have similar taste :)

Got your back on Sam Elliot, for me it is both the voice and the looks, loved him in Ghost Rider!!

Oh yes, Sam Elliot...mmmmhmmmmm

@Irish Eyes: He has hair just like my dad's! It's that same type that you just want to brush and touch all day! My dad's is fuzzier though.

Here's a partial list for me:
Richard Gere
Wesley Snipes
Keanu Reeves
Anthony Hopkins

Attachments

• richard_gere_300dpi1.jpg
    richard_gere_300dpi1.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 158
  • Wesley-Snipes11.jpg
    Wesley-Snipes11.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 158
  • keanu_reeves_photo_7.jpg
    keanu_reeves_photo_7.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 158
  • Sir Anthony Hopkins  (2).jpg
    Sir Anthony Hopkins (2).jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 157
Jeez. Sinisterserpents, you aren't very disciminating--you seem to like them all! LOL!

I know, I can't help myself! lol My husband said, "you better make sure they know its not me posting all this" haha Well I posted girls I thing are pretty in Eric's thread. Guess men just think differently:shrugs: Haha I've never heard a man say, "now he's hot!" But I'll tell my husband if I think a girl is hot. :laugh01:

I could think of more, but trying to restrain myself!:dancer:

And a few more:

Burt Reynolds
Hugh Grant
Hugh Laurie

I'm sure I will think of more. Is it sad that a 21 year old is picking older men like this? I've always had a crush on Gere (stupid Pretty Woman). And Hugh L. is yummy.

Attachments

• burtreynolds3a.jpg
    burtreynolds3a.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 158
  • Hugh-Grant.jpg
    Hugh-Grant.jpg
    76 KB · Views: 158
  • hugh_laurie_01.jpg
    hugh_laurie_01.jpg
    186.6 KB · Views: 158
@ nwheather .... yeah the bodies and the bedroom eyes on those winchester boys just don't quit....my 18.5yr old son and I follow the series but he hates it when ever there is a scene that is steamy or shows of their bodies because I can't help voicing some of my thoughts out loud!!!

Back