CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > General Chit-Chat Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

General Chit-Chat Forum Discussion about general topics that are really off topic concerning corn snakes, or just about any old chit at all.

Tattoos

Old 10-09-2005, 08:15 PM   #1
eddie1976
Tattoos

I would like to see some of the interesting body art the people on this forum have. I am posting a picture of my latest work, along with a picture of the 5 year old princess that inspired it.
An interesting side note, my daughter told me that now that I have her name on me, she owns me and I have to do whatever she says. (Not that I don't anyway

Old 10-09-2005, 08:39 PM   #2
ultimuttone
I always say if you are going to tattoo a name on yourself, stick with your kids or your God.
Nice tat, Ed. And a really cute little girl .

Old 10-09-2005, 08:54 PM   #3
carol
Quote:
I always say if you are going to tattoo a name on yourself, stick with your kids or your God.
Or someone you were on good terms with when they died.

Here is mine, sniff, sniff. My little Cheshire cat is an old man now. He's over a decade old now and has unfortunately fuzzed out. In "the old days", you could see his pupils and every little tooth in his big smile was nice and defined. Now he looks like he needs dental work. I guess it could be worse... I had a coworker once who put a Bulldog on her bottom, after a good 20 years, the poor thing looked like a Shar pei. (Spelling?)

Old 10-09-2005, 09:02 PM   #4
ultimuttone
Quote:
Originally Posted by carol
I guess it could be worse... I had a coworker once who put a Bulldog on her bottom, after a good 20 years, the poor thing looked like a Shar pei. (Spelling?)

I have a client who said the same kind of thing about hers. Started out a rose on her bottom and ended up looking like a dish plate

Get a touch up done, it'll be good as new .

Old 10-10-2005, 12:19 AM   #5
abell82
See my Avatar.

Old 10-10-2005, 03:38 AM   #6
lefty_mussolini
The first is my old bands logo. I need to get it touched up (and I should probably shave my arm too ) The second is the symbol on the Grail Tablet from "Indiana Jones and The Last Crusade."

Old 10-10-2005, 05:22 AM   #7
colinmcc
Another one that could do with a touch up ...

It's a Tiger Salamander .....

Old 10-10-2005, 01:50 PM   #8
Marcel Poots
Here is my Haida raven that I designed myself.

Old 10-10-2005, 01:52 PM   #9
Marcel Poots
Let me try that again:

Old 10-10-2005, 03:20 PM   #10
dionythicus
I don't have any good pics of any of mine, but I have six at the moment. More to come.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google