CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > General Chit-Chat Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

General Chit-Chat Forum Discussion about general topics that are really off topic concerning corn snakes, or just about any old chit at all.

Tattoos

Old 10-10-2005, 04:38 PM   #11
Tracee
Wow I still love your backpiece Marcel. I asked this question yonks ago, some people here have really beautiful tattoos that it's evident a lot of thought has gone into.

I have four currently, and I think I'm all done with my inking now . Getting harder to find places I can cover easily you see. It takes me about a year to choose/design them, but I started young

My largest and most recent has a heck of a story behind it that I won't go into! Here she is.. The photo's a bit naff so I'll attach the design too for anyone who'd like to see.

Old 10-10-2005, 09:53 PM   #12
eddie1976
Very nice work everyone! I especially like your Marcel. I wish I could get some big work, but I have to be able to cover all of mine also. Not so much for any real reason but that my wife prefers it that way. SInce I am whipped beyond any hope I go along with it

Old 10-10-2005, 10:07 PM   #13
wonton

I love snakes, but my true love is rats. =) This is my little rat-tat based off of my first rat, Missy. Missy didn't have wings, of course, but she was my little angel. I miss her.

- Megan

Old 10-11-2005, 11:02 AM   #14
leerankin

heres a few of mine
lee

Old 10-11-2005, 10:43 PM   #15
cornnewb2005
soon to come

As of right now i have no tattoos but as soon as i can learn to quit spend my entire paycheck on corn snakes these are two of the tats i am wanting to get. The first is a triquetra. Depending on your religion it means two different things. From a Celtic or Wiccan point of view it symbolizes the three aspects of the Goddess. Mother, Maiden, and Crone, also known as Boann or Mother, Goddess of water and creativity, Brighid or Maiden, Goddess of fire, fertility, and healing, (Brighid is also a Christian Saint), and Ceridwen or Crone, Goddess of the poets and inspiration. From a Christian point of view it is also called a Holy Trinity Knot in Christian religion, which represents the Father, Son, and Holy Ghost. Just to set the story straight I am Christian. The second is a tribal cross. Triquetra Tribal Cross

Old 10-11-2005, 10:57 PM   #16
Candycorns Dad
My White tiger

With all the hair it looks like the jungle.

Old 10-11-2005, 11:00 PM   #17
TandJ
Left Delt.. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...atLeftArm2.jpg

Right Delt.. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...atRightArm.jpg

I don't have a picture of my leg piece yet..

Canadian Eh'.. Regards

Old 10-12-2005, 01:09 AM   #18
CAV
Does the left one indicate that you have a fascination with maple trees? Wait, you love syrup don't you???

Old 10-12-2005, 01:55 AM   #19
TripleMoonsExotic
Here are two of mine on the back of my neck (don't mind the messy hair, I need to have a buzz really badly). I also have 2 on my lower back...A South Pacific Symbol of a Scorpion (symbol of protection and rebirth)...And my zodiac sign (Scorpio). I can't exactly take pictures of those, and hubby won't be home for another hour or so...

I really want to get some good tattoos of a few of my reptiles on me at one point...Probably of my Lav Motley and one of my Stripe leos...

Old 10-12-2005, 01:59 AM   #20
TripleMoonsExotic
I love yours btw, wonton! Very simple but creative!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google