CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > General Chit-Chat Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

General Chit-Chat Forum Discussion about general topics that are really off topic concerning corn snakes, or just about any old chit at all.

Most Beautiful Women - Fun For The Weekend

Old 01-24-2009, 12:47 AM   #51
bio6464
giggity...

It is amazing how subjective "beauty" is. I would never disparage others opinions, but some of these I just don't understand...although in fairness I realize I have an affinity to more multicultural/exotic looks. Am I the only one who thinks Jessica Alba is female perfection personified?

Old 01-24-2009, 12:53 AM   #52
Jynx
She's definitely beautiful, but she just doesn't top the lists for me. Though that scene in Sin City with the lasso is enough to turn any woman into a lesbian

Old 01-24-2009, 12:54 AM   #53
Jynx
Jenn I didn't think anyone knew who Aishwarya Rai was!

Old 01-24-2009, 12:56 AM   #54
MinLynn
Well, Vivian Leigh is right at my top! She was gorgeous and I'm a Gone With the Wind junky! You should see my china cabinet. She's all over the place. And then of course there is Marilyn Monroe. I've loved her since I was a child and in high school I was nicknamed Marilyn.

Old 01-24-2009, 01:00 AM   #55
vetusvates
In a word. Garbo.

Old 01-24-2009, 01:05 AM   #56
vetusvates
Quote:
Originally Posted by MinLynn View Post
Well, Vivian Leigh is right at my top! She was gorgeous and I'm a Gone With the Wind junky! You should see my china cabinet. She's all over the place. And then of course there is Marilyn Monroe. I've loved her since I was a child and in high school I was nicknamed Marilyn.
OMG, Mindy!!! I could stare at that picture of Vivien Leigh all night. Beautiful. Thank you.

Old 01-24-2009, 01:06 AM   #57
jennrosefx
Quote:
Originally Posted by vetusvates View Post
OMG, Mindy!!! I could stare at that picture of Vivien Leigh all night. Beautiful. Thank you.
Seriously... that pic just added her to my list! Hehe. Amazing.

Old 01-24-2009, 01:06 AM   #58
vetusvates
Quote:
Originally Posted by bio6464 View Post
It is amazing how subjective "beauty" is. I would never disparage others opinions, but some of these I just don't understand...although in fairness I realize I have an affinity to more multicultural/exotic looks. Am I the only one who thinks Jessica Alba is female perfection personified?
No you are not the only one. She is very beautiful.

Old 01-24-2009, 01:07 AM   #59
Jynx
I agree Mindy! Vivian Leigh was who I wanted to be when I grew up!

Lets not forget Adriana Lima, the best thing that ever happened to Victoria's Secret. Does she count, even though she isn't an actress?

Old 01-24-2009, 01:08 AM   #60
Suzy
I forgot another one! Shilpa Shetty. I was really into the gossip blogs when the whole Big Brother incident happened, and I have always thought she was beautiful.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google