CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > General Chit-Chat Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

General Chit-Chat Forum Discussion about general topics that are really off topic concerning corn snakes, or just about any old chit at all.

Most Beautiful Women - Fun For The Weekend

Old 01-24-2009, 01:10 AM   #61
RavenSpirit360
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jynx View Post

#2 Amy Lee

Definately Amy Lee

Old 01-24-2009, 01:12 AM   #62
MinLynn
Quote:
Originally Posted by vetusvates View Post
OMG, Mindy!!! I could stare at that picture of Vivien Leigh all night. Beautiful. Thank you.
You're quite welcome! I became infatuated with her when I was really small(before I ever even watched GWTW)becaue my grandma said I had Vivian Leigh eyebrows and she showed me a pic. Then I watched the movie and that was it. I even memorized all of her lines. How sad is that?!

Old 01-24-2009, 01:14 AM   #63
vetusvates
Ava Gardner. Old Hollywood. They just don't make 'em like this any more. Wootwootwootwootwootwootwootwootwootwoot!!!

Old 01-24-2009, 01:23 AM   #64
RavenSpirit360
Yeah I dont know how to post pics from websites here so nevermind

Old 01-24-2009, 01:28 AM   #65
RavenSpirit360
>>>>>>>>>>>

Old 01-24-2009, 01:33 AM   #66
MinLynn
Aww I just save them and upload them to my photobucket account so I don't use up anybody's bandwith.

Old 01-24-2009, 01:33 AM   #67
Suzy
Quote:
Originally Posted by RavenSpirit360 View Post
Then I can tell you how! What you do is go to the website that you found the picture from and right click. If you use firefox, you can just choose copy image location (and go to the last step) - if you use any other browsers, you'll right click the picture and click on properties. Then you can copy the whole URL and go to the last step.
You'll go to the reply box and click the icon that looks like this:
Then you'll paste in your URL and click ok. Or you can type in [ IMG] URL [ /IMG] without the spaces in the brackets.
Now you can post your pictures!

Old 01-24-2009, 01:35 AM   #68
Suzy
Quote:
Originally Posted by MinLynn View Post
Aww I just save them and upload them to my photobucket account so I don't use up anybody's bandwith.
I forgot to mention that! Yeah, what Mindy said.

Old 01-24-2009, 01:37 AM   #69
vetusvates
Quote:
Quote:
>>>>>>>>>>>
Aawww, sweetiepie.....I am totally clumsy posting pics, but I do it two ways. When I do image search, if it is the right format when I click "See full size image" I can "insert image" using the picture icon over the "reply to thread" box.
If it is in a weird format, (like gif), I save the picture to my computer. Then upload it as an attachment using the paperclip icon over the "reply to thread" box.
See : no friend left behind. (Don't worry, be happy sweet Steph, you have us , if you know what I mean.)

Old 01-24-2009, 01:40 AM   #70
vetusvates
Quote:
Originally Posted by MinLynn View Post
You know, Mindy, I have no idea how to do it that way. And I have no idea what/how/hownot to use my or anybody else's bandwidth.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google