CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > General Chit-Chat Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

General Chit-Chat Forum Discussion about general topics that are really off topic concerning corn snakes, or just about any old chit at all.

The official Black Milksnake thread!!

Old 11-02-2009, 06:17 PM   #91
dndvictory
pics

Here's a few pics of mine. First two, the adult male and then adult female and then the juvenile male. Like i said before, they aren't very good pics.

Old 11-02-2009, 06:20 PM   #92
Lovin2act
Thanks dnd!! Think I've seen you there too! I feel you on the pics though...my guys get antsy and dont like to pose for pics very much. Sounds like we have a similar amount, my pair are almost adults (4feet), and my smaller one is just becoming a young adult (32 inches). Really stoked to find you guys on here!!

Old 11-02-2009, 07:30 PM   #93
wstphal
These are really beautiful snakes. I hadn't previously realized they started off tricolored & went black. I am in as deep as I can afford to be in snakes already (buying tubs!) but if I had more room I would want one.

Old 11-03-2009, 12:12 AM   #94
Lovin2act
I finally got the pics off my cell phone of my guys, they aint great but I guess they are something better than nothin huh!!

The first is Jet, my male cruisin his cage, second is Ebony, my female having a drink, third is her again about 5 months ago, and last is my little male Ashur, still showing traces of his banding somewhat.

Old 11-03-2009, 12:21 AM   #95
The_Thunderer
They look AWESOME, Markus!!! You can BARELY see the banding on Ashur... NICE! Thanks for sharing the pics!

Old 11-03-2009, 12:38 AM   #96
Lovin2act
Thanks a bunch!!! I freakin adore them!!!! And yeah Ashur is starting to look pretty solid!!!! I cant wait for them to get to be huge ol biggins

Old 11-03-2009, 07:49 AM   #97
dndvictory
Lovin2act, they look great.

Old 11-03-2009, 11:22 AM   #98
Lovin2act
Quote:
Originally Posted by dndvictory View Post
Lovin2act, they look great.
thanks dnd!!!

Old 11-16-2009, 04:26 PM   #99
CaptBogart
I weighed Coal today, who's in blue again, and he's 297 grams and around 3 foot. For a late '07, I think he's probably going to hit the full 60 inches as an adult...

Old 11-16-2009, 04:29 PM   #100
Lovin2act
^^Coal is a cool name!!!

I like how we all have so many clever names with a "dark" meaning to them for these awesome snakes :-)

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google