CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > General Chit-Chat Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

General Chit-Chat Forum Discussion about general topics that are really off topic concerning corn snakes, or just about any old chit at all.

2009 Yahoo - Pro Football Pickem - Contest - Prizes

Old 08-13-2009, 07:38 PM   #81
Drizzt80
Quote:
Originally Posted by VinnyJ View Post
Last year there was a week that 50% of the games were upsets so it really threw everyone off.
Except for me. 99.4% BAYBEEE!!!!

D80

Old 08-13-2009, 07:42 PM   #82
ZoologyGirl
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drizzt80 View Post
Except for me. 99.4% BAYBEEE!!!!

D80
Care to share your teams every week so I can piggy back you?

What did you miss, like 3 games last year. I think you need to go to Vegas.

Old 08-13-2009, 07:42 PM   #83
Ricky87
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZoologyGirl View Post
So when does this start, when do the first picks need to be in by? Does it start in pre-season? Or the regular season.
I'm assuming by game one of the regular season, which is on September 10th; Four weeks away exactly!. The first game is on a Thursday, and it will be between the defending champion Pittsburgh Steelers and the team with the best regular season last year, the Tennessee Titans. It's going to be a great game!.

Old 08-13-2009, 07:54 PM   #84
VinnyJ
Quote:
So when does this start, when do the first picks need to be in by? Does it start in pre-season? Or the regular season.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ricky87 View Post
I'm assuming by game one of the regular season, which is on September 10th; Four weeks away exactly!. The first game is on a Thursday, and it will be between the defending champion Pittsburgh Steelers and the team with the best regular season last year, the Tennessee Titans. It's going to be a great game!.
You can make your picks any time before the first regular season game on 9/10 and save them. All your picks have to be made and saved no later than 5 mins before the first game of the week. Last year a couple people made their picks and then said the picks didn't show up and they lost all their matches for the week. Be sure to save and then review your picks to make sure everything is good.

Old 08-13-2009, 07:59 PM   #85
Michael823
Injuries happen, so I won't be picking too early. And I'm with Zoologygirl, you really need to go to Vegas with that.

Old 08-13-2009, 08:01 PM   #86
DeprivedSnakeLover
Is there still room left? if so I'm in!

Old 08-13-2009, 08:01 PM   #87
VinnyJ
Only 20 of the 50 spots have been filled. There is still plenty of room.

Old 08-13-2009, 08:03 PM   #88
VinnyJ
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeprivedSnakeLover View Post
Is there still room left? if so I'm in!
PM sent...

Old 08-13-2009, 08:07 PM   #89
Drizzt80
Quote:
I think you need to go to Vegas.
I can't even call Vegas phone numbers I'm so blacklisted!

D80

Old 08-13-2009, 08:32 PM   #90
Drizzt80
Okay, forget about your favorite team. I want bottom of the barrel, most hated (I don't often use the word hate) team in the NFL. The team that you can't even justify being okay with them getting a single win.

dallas cowgirls.

D80

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google