• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

coral snow female bred to coral snow & paradox ultramel anery

poppycorn

Luv my bright-eyed jewels
This '05 coral snow female (Petals) has been bred to the two males pictured with her: a super-pink coral snow (Peaches) and then immediately to Bricks, my paradox Ultramel Anery. I bred Bricks to the same female last year (she is his mother) and got some very pretty Ultramel Anerys het or homo coral, in addition to snows het or homo coral. If Brick's odd coloration proves to be genetic, it would be an amazing new morph! Peaches is an outstanding coral snow and has produced super-pink progeny.
I can feel 12 eggs in her and she has double clutched both the '07 and '08 seasons. $485 plus shipping from California.

Attachments

• petals peaches bricks apr09_0240_2 sale.jpg
    petals peaches bricks apr09_0240_2 sale.jpg
    195.5 KB · Views: 316
Ulg, if I had money, I'd be all over this like white on rice.
If someone gets some babies outta this pairing, you all let me know! I'd be in the running to buy!!

--mikki

I've seen Poppycorn's corns in person at the Sac Reptile Expo and they are drool worthy! I wish I had $500 to drop on a corn right now...:spinner:

Back