• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Thor - albino Cape House Snake

He is so adorable! Very cute face and lovely eyes. AHS eyes are so amazing.

Thank you :) He's getting bolder by the day. I'll change his water and he'll stretch out to check me out. And when he's in hand he's always on the move. He'll be a year old next month. He was one of those that took forever to get starting to eat but man does he eat now.

I've been eyeing that little patternless albino Tavia has for sale. I think he's the one that caught my eye when she shared baby pics when they first hatched.

Oh I'm so glad to hear you have a water inspector. Cleo is my water inspector. I love the help, lol.

Well, keep us posted on any business you may do with Tavia ;)

Hahah I always feel like he's critical of me handling his things. But it's never a threatening gesture. It's a "I will stretch out as far I can go but still stay in my hide and judge you" gesture hahah.

I get a feeling that most of my animals find me odd. Especially my rabbit and horse. They love me anyway.

And will do :) It'll probably be a couple more weeks before I make up my mind and he'll probably be gone by then. I have no idea if that sand boa I liked is still at the store or not.

Thor's 1st birthday (hatchday?) is this coming Thursday :D. I got him a bigger tank since he's starting to get too big for his baby tank. I'm not sure he will get into it by his birthday. Still needs a heat pad, more decorations. He's about 16 inches and when he's not in blue I'll get a weight and pictures.

Happy Birthday to Thor! Birthday or hatchday -- either works. I've used both. Congrats on his new home. I'm looking forward to the pictures. Clyde sends his best!

That's going to be a great birthday gift for Thor. Pictures would be great.

Thor says thanks for the early birthday wishes and sends his hello to Clyde :D
Pictures are a definite. I love holding the little guy. He's such a neat little snake and mellow. Now that he's getting older/bigger he's becoming curiouser and curiouser.
And at least I think he's in blue. It's always a little tricky to tell.

Yesterday was Thor's birthday and I was pretty much gone from 7am to 10pm that day so his birthday photos had to wait until today.

Love this cute little guy. He helped me change his paper towel the other day by generally getting in the way haha.

More photos next post.

Attachments

• thor1.jpg
    thor1.jpg
    342.2 KB · Views: 29
  • thor2.jpg
    thor2.jpg
    419.7 KB · Views: 28
  • thor3.jpg
    thor3.jpg
    468.2 KB · Views: 29
  • thor4.jpg
    thor4.jpg
    431 KB · Views: 29
  • thor5.jpg
    thor5.jpg
    578.2 KB · Views: 30
and the rest.... he didn't want to hold still. He's getting bigger!

Attachments

• thor6.jpg
    thor6.jpg
    518.2 KB · Views: 29
  • thor8.jpg
    thor8.jpg
    396 KB · Views: 27
  • thor7.jpg
    thor7.jpg
    475.2 KB · Views: 27
Simply beautiful! He's got an awesome pattern and color. And he's totally Mr. Personality.

Happy birthday, little Thor!

Thank you everyone! I love that his pattern is staying so bold so far. Haha I wasn't set out to get a bold patterned chs just an albino. I think I missed out on a few of yours tavia when I was looking so I jumped on the first one I could. Glad I did he's an awesome snake and I like that he's getting braver with me.
Now just to get his sneezes that he has every once in a while checked out. Been so busy and no bubbles from his mouth so that's next on the list

Haha I think someone was trying to give me a heart attack cause his dinner was later than normal. Usually he goes for his hide when I open his tank so silly me thinks it's safe to pop the top even tho he's out in the open while I prep his mouse. First thing he does is try to escape and I'd never find him again with how little he is. I couldn't just grab him cause I'm sure I smell like mouse so I'm trying to keep an active snake from escaping with the tongs while drying the mouse. Simple solution shove mouse in his face. Yup not shy about tagging it off the tongs.
He is safely locked back up haha

Great story! They usually don't go far with a mouse stuffed in their face. Glad it all ended well and he's safe.

He was just getting in a quick game of You're It before dinner. Such a fun little noodle.

Back