• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Raffle for Stephen Wagner- Hypo plasma

Congrats Eric...

I hope you enjoyed those cookies Bro.. *lol* I need to check on my ultramel girl that was laying when I left the house this morning..

You know Tim you also deserve a very big Congrats, for going and helping out. I think I can safely speak for several of us by saying that if we were closer(not days away) we also would be there taking turns giving a much deserved helping hand.

God Bless you as well Tim, along with John for starting this raffle, Brent for starting the two for his student and all of the wonderful CS.com "family" members here who have pulled together and shown what community is really about.

Congratulations, Eric :). That's one purdy new snake you're bringing home!

Stephen, I'm so happy that you have someone to come help out with your snakes. It's so difficult when one is injured, and hurting, and worried. Good friends make the world go around, don't they?

Awesome amount raised for him. I haven't been here, long, but it's easy to see what a close-knit, caring community of people hang out here. Y'all give a good name to the human race :).

Congratulations, Eric! It's so wonderful and heartening to see people come together to help a friend in need--good luck, Stephen, and get well soon; God Bless!!

Thank you John!
Congrats Eric,that baby is amazing!
Stephen,get well soon!Hope you get all the luck in your life from now on.
:)

Thank you John, and Tim too! It's so great what you both have done. I know first hand how hard it is to be unable to do things and it's an indescribable feeling when someone reaches out to help.

Congratulations, Eric. Best of luck with your new beauty!

Stephen, get well soon!

Back