• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

FREE Shipping on all orders

It looks like he has a male and female of the High White Reverse Okeetee- $80
And it also looks like he has a male and female of the regular Reverse Okeetee too- $60
When it say "Sex: 1.1" that means he has one male and one female :)

Those Extreme Reverse Okeetees are amazing John. I wish i could add just one more CS. Same with those Striped Butters, i have to stop looking when i don't have the money lol, They are all so beautiful :)

Sorry, not trying to be a pain but she has her heart set on another female. She was very upset when her other female corn escaped.. and I guess she wants to kind of replace her.

What kind of female are you looking for?
John

What kind of female are you looking for?
John

She has found the snake she wants on your site... it's one of the reverse okeetee's.. the first photo.. id # SMR23 for $60.. a female.

Now, how do I order and pay for it on your site.. I couldn't find a link..

Just to clarify.. this one is the one I mean:

SMR23.jpg

2007 adults
07 Abbotts Okeetee female $80.00 great pet SOLD

That girl from the show is going to be upset once she finds out you sold the Okeetee, too bad she couldn't convince her father.

I think I would love to get that Butter Stripe and Stripe Amel het Caramel from you. They would go great with a future breeding project/ experiment that I want to work on.

Aaron, as far as I can tell that Striped Butter is perfect, a lot of people at the show were eying her.

Yeah, I will know Wednesday if I am going to get her for my future breeding projects. I am 80% sure that I will be getting her right now, I just need to get that extra 20%. LOL. It all depends on whether or not I get this job that I walked in to see if they were hiring and interviewed today... In jeans, unshaven, and with a baseball cap on... Luckily I worked for this guys friend in Alamogordo, and have someone to back up my claims of being a good worker.

John's a great guy with super animals. Heck, I recieved a box from him yesterday and learned a new awesome shipping trick to help ensure safe arrival in cold weather... Top notch animals...can't go wrong.

John's a great guy with super animals. Heck, I recieved a box from him yesterday and learned a new awesome shipping trick to help ensure safe arrival in cold weather... Top notch animals...can't go wrong.

I would have to agree that John is a good guy to work with...great critters. My shipment was in warmer weather so I didn't learn any cold weather tricks.....think you need to say more. ;)

I would have to agree that John is a good guy to work with...great critters. My shipment was in warmer weather so I didn't learn any cold weather tricks.....think you need to say more. ;)

I never even thought of the trick. In the small 7" X 7" styro box you tape the heat pack to the lid (as normal). INSTEAD of putting a wad of newspaper between the delicup/snake & the heat pack (to stop the delicup from getting pushed directly against the heat pack and the snake overheating), JOHN put a UNFROZEN/soft coldpack between the heat pack & the snake. The coldpack was in a plastic bag (guessing to make it fit better). It fits VERY well in the area between the cup & heat. Not only does it make it moreless impossible for the cup to come in contact with the heat pack BUT I'm thinking that the heat pack might gently warm the gel of the coldpack...helping the snake to stay warm without getting too hot.

I just thought it was a neat idea... our temps were in the 40's when I picked the box up,--- 30's at night--- and the snake arrived in great condition!

I sent snakes to Mesa two nights ago, when it was 30 or something horrible in Memphis. I used a large gel pack as a heat sink, and a 48 hour heat pack in a Gladware so it could breathe. The snakes were 60F when they arrived (perfect!) and at 1130 PM, the night after shipping, the heat pack was still 90-some degrees, so would have gone another night if there had been a delay.

I think people put the gel packs in ziplocks in case they leak.

I don't know if I can not buy that Amber Blood. And then theres the fire, but I think on that end I'm going to hold out for a fire stripe. Do the prices on this thread or the prices on your website represent the most recent and accurate pricing?

That Amber Blood is eye catching. What's he eating?

I never even thought of the trick. In the small 7" X 7" styro box you tape the heat pack to the lid (as normal). INSTEAD of putting a wad of newspaper between the delicup/snake & the heat pack (to stop the delicup from getting pushed directly against the heat pack and the snake overheating), JOHN put a UNFROZEN/soft coldpack between the heat pack & the snake.

You where the only one I did it that way (yours was going to warmer temps, after I packed yours I thought that maybe a little piece of newspaper between the heat pack and gel pack would keep the plastic from smothering the heat pack and yes the ziplock was for possible leaking. I use gel packs summer and winter and in the winter I warm them to 82 overnight, I think the gel pack does absorb heat and release it slowly
Do the prices on this thread or the prices on your website represent the most recent and accurate pricing?

That Amber Blood is eye catching. What's he eating?

Prices vary a bit everywhere but also concider that shipping is going to cost $40-50 dollars and that's why I offered Free shipping. The amber blood is an 09 and is about 20-24 inches I'm guessing and is eating peach fuzzies.
Thanks everyone
John

John sold me two baby corns which I received yesterday. Both are healthy and arrived safely.

My daughter and I are both happy with our snakes.

John was very helpful with any questions I had. I would recommend him to others that would want corns.

Back