CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > Classifieds Section > Corn Snakes For Sale
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Corn Snakes For Sale Got too many? Had a change of interest? Babies hatched out and you want to make some money so you can buy others? This is the place to try to sell them. ALL members may post ads here.

Available snakes

Old 02-20-2011, 04:24 AM   #51
MysticExotics
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZoologyGirl View Post

lol I'm just the opposite, I love carpet. As long as it is clean and plushy. I like it in the living room and bedrooms. In other rooms I like hardwood or stone tile.
LOL-I guess I'm not opposed to carpet in some rooms, but I really like hardwood floors, tile & even pergo.

Old 02-20-2011, 05:16 AM   #52
wretchedprocess
Oh wow, Heather, I had no idea that this was what was behind your sell-off!

If it's hard for you to keep the little blood boy until I get back, I can give my housesitting friend instructions to try to feed him while I'm gone, and you could bring him either to the meeting tomorrow (if you're still going), or the show March 5/6. I am so sorry you have to go through this. That's why I am keeping my landlords OUT of my bedroom until I can GTFO and One Glorious Day have my own place. I am SO SORRY that bull ophidiophobia is causing you trouble right now. If you need someone to hide away any of your slithery pets before or after my trip to England, I am more than happy to help.

Old 02-20-2011, 05:17 AM   #53
wretchedprocess
Ahem. That was "bull**** ophidiophobia", just so that makes sense.

Old 02-20-2011, 02:57 PM   #54
MysticExotics
Thanks Viv
I want to move him as little as possible, since he's had feeding issues. He'll be ok with me until you are ready for him.
It's great to know I have so many people offering to help out, & it is very much appreciated!

I'm going to look at a couple houses today, & trying not to get too excited, until I know for sure that I can get a loan. I would think that there would be lenders that would understand that the only reason I had to shortsale the previous house was because it was bought with a 2 person income, & after the divorce, there was no way I could afford it on my own.

It's a gorgeous day in the PNW, great day to look at houses!

I will be at the meeting tonight Viv I'm looking forward to meeting you in person!

Old 02-20-2011, 06:32 PM   #55
MysticExotics
I found a house that I want! It's an old (1910) house that has been updated.
It is on just over 1/4 acre, & it's listed as a 2br/2b, but there is a huge loft upstairs, that I would use as a bedroom. It does not have a closet (why it's not "legally" a bedroom). There is a bathroom in the loft.
It is so cute!! There are only a couple modifications I would need to do (has an old sliding glass door off the kitchen), & an ugly boarded up enclosure he as built on the back deck for his tools, I would open it up & maybe expand the deck.
It is move in ready though. It has newer paint, newer roof, decent appliances, & newer carpet.
If I can get a bank to approve despite the shortsale, I stand a really good chance of getting this house! If they accept my offer, I will be paying a couple hundred less than what I am paying for rent now.
There are no other offers (most likely because it's listed as a 2 bedroom house), & it has been on the market for over 9 months, & the offer I will be presenting, is over their listed price.

Please send good thoughts & prayers that this works out!!
If it does work out, it will be 2 months before I could move, so I will be talking to the landlord about a month to month (which is what I told him I wanted when I moved in almost a year ago-I said I would sign a 1yr lease & then month to month).
I have one month until the lease is up, so hopefully I will only be paying him one month before I move (fingers & toes crossed!)

I am so excited!!

Old 02-20-2011, 06:34 PM   #56
Em Wright
Oooh!!! That sounds really nice, Heather!! I really hope it works out. My thoughts and prayers are with you!! *hugs*

Old 02-20-2011, 06:58 PM   #57
Outcast
My Aunt and Uncle just found a nice house down in Louisiana for a lot cheaper than what it is worth, and it has everything they could dream of... They are in negotiations for it right now, and hopefully will move in soon.

I hope you get the house you are looking at too! It seems to be the season...lol

Old 02-20-2011, 07:03 PM   #58
josie
I am crossing my fingers and my toes for you

Old 02-20-2011, 07:07 PM   #59
ghosthousecorns
Fingers crossed for you that the bank decides the short sale was no big deal - better than a foreclosure at least! . It is definitely a buyer's market right now too!

Old 02-20-2011, 07:15 PM   #60
smallet
Yup fingers and toes crossed for sure. Good luck on the house.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google