• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Guess the clutch, Win a Lavender!

I'm a uk member so I cannot participate even if I had a vague clue at what to guess lol. But I'll still watch the post to see what hatches & who wins.

LoL, I have 5 fully out and 4 little noses poking out. At this rate it could still be a couple of days. The largest egg hasn't piped yet. There may still be twins possible in this clutch ;)

I have 3 eggs that need to start piping. They could start piping by morning *knocks on wood* & we may have all of them out by tomorrow evening. A little while longer and I will shower the interwebs with pics of this fun looking clutch.

Ok everyone check it out. All have hatched! I am in the middle of photographing, sexing & determining genetics now. Only there is one problem......... My camera died again!!!!!! I am the worst about remembering to put that on the charger. Grrrrrrr. I am half way through so in about 30 - 45 min I will start checking again. But first a couple of things to know, I was down to the last 3 that needed piping last night and noon today I checked and they looked no diff except one started turning real yellow. Upon closer inspection I saw slits on the Bottom of the eggs! It looks like all 3 fully developed, started to pip but were upside down and drowned. :( This is weird for me cause I marked the tops of all the eggs when they went into the incubator day 1 & they were in the right orientation in accordance to the markings but these 3 did not seem to know which way was up.

While placing all of the babies into the hatchling rack another problem! One Disappeared! The baby was in my hands, slipped into the drawer and while closing, it hung on something for a sec and literally only one second and once closed & springs added to seal it shut I looked and the bugger is no where to be seen. I searched the whole room and nothing! I will keep an eye out for that one but the bright side all 4 snakes were pretty obvious in their genetics so no harm to the game. I will include their morphs into the main total and in a few hours we will know a winner! So from here on no more entries into the game!

Sorry to hear about the three D.I.E. babies, & the mysterious disappearing one :(
I hope that one turns up!

Congrats again on all of the babies! I'm excited to see who got the right (or closest) guess :)

I am so sorry about the 3 die babies and the missing one!
I hope the rest do fantastic for you.

OK everyone. We have a winner. I will post pictures tommorow because I still need to crop and re-size since my camera makes the pics huge. So will someone give me a drum roll please................................................ Rnfrazier!!!!! with a pic of 11 Lavender /6 Hypo Lavender was exactly correct! I still have one missing snake and 3 DIE. The missing snake was a Female Lavender so my total sexes were amazingly 7.7.3 with the first attempt at poping them. Rnfrazier, I will PM you for details on you winning your choice of lavender or hypo lavender snake.

Back