CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > Classifieds Section > Corn Snakes For Sale
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Corn Snakes For Sale Got too many? Had a change of interest? Babies hatched out and you want to make some money so you can buy others? This is the place to try to sell them. ALL members may post ads here.

Christmas AUCTION with BONUS!

Old 12-18-2009, 01:08 AM   #1
bekers71
Christmas AUCTION with BONUS!

Treat your self or a loved one to a couple animals for the holiday.

The rules are simple:
1. Bids have to be in at least $2 increments.
2. Shipping is not included in the final bid price. Winner is responsible for shipping cost. I reserve the right to hold the animals and ship at a later date if the weather is too cold for shipping. Shipping will be done the first week of January to avoid possible delays from holiday shippers.
3. RESERVE price is $50.
4. Winning bidder must pay with in 48 hours of the end of auction. If the winner does not pay in the allotted time, they will be permanently ban from any other auctions I might have in the future. In the event of a non payer, the runner up will have the opportunity to purchase the animal.

Email me at jbekers04@aol.com or PM me here with quetions.

Auction will end Wednesday the 23rd at 11:59 pm Central Time. That means if your bid comes in at 12:00 it's too late. I will contact the winner at the end of the auction for shipping details.

These are animals I have listed for sale on this site. For more detailed information, click the animal listed and you'll be taken the the ad.

Auction is for:

'08 0.1 Amel RO

1.0 Adult Miami

'08 1.1 Anery het lava

BONUS:

IF the bids reach at least $125 the winner will get to pick a bonus gift from the list below.

Red/Orange baby crested gecko

Exo Terra Medium Waterfall

OR one ATB halloween phase

GOOD LUCK!

Old 12-18-2009, 10:21 AM   #2
bekers71
Bidding starts at only $50!

Old 12-18-2009, 12:22 PM   #3
chad27
Cool auction becky wish i had room

Old 12-18-2009, 12:34 PM   #4
bekers71
Quote:
Originally Posted by chad27 View Post
Cool auction becky wish i had room
You always have room. Just get rid of the bed or couch or some other piece of non important furniture.

Old 12-18-2009, 01:26 PM   #5
snowman86
What the heck...Who needs a couch? BTW what is an ATB? I'll post a bid of $60 just to get things rolling...actually what gets me to bite is the reverse okeetee. I'm sold out and the last one I sold was to a friend who subsequently had it escape. It's Christmas time folks purchase a late arriving gift...Or will you? Good luck.

Old 12-18-2009, 01:37 PM   #6
bekers71
Quote:
Originally Posted by snowman86 View Post
What the heck...Who needs a couch? BTW what is an ATB? I'll post a bid of $60 just to get things rolling...actually what gets me to bite is the reverse okeetee. I'm sold out and the last one I sold was to a friend who subsequently had it escape. It's Christmas time folks purchase a late arriving gift...Or will you? Good luck.
Thanks for the bid.

An ATB is an amazon tree boa. The last picture.

Old 12-18-2009, 02:44 PM   #7
A10Airknight
These are the times I hate being a poor college student...I would otherwise bid the 125 just for that gorgeous ATB

Old 12-18-2009, 04:13 PM   #8
bekers71
Current bid is $60.

Quote:
Originally Posted by A10Airknight View Post
These are the times I hate being a poor college student...I would otherwise bid the 125 just for that gorgeous ATB
And the shipping to you would be around only $30!!

Old 12-18-2009, 10:24 PM   #9
RobbiesCornField
.............. $65

Old 12-18-2009, 11:46 PM   #10
Toubab
$70 ... and I kinda hope it DOES go over $125, cuz that baby Crested is STUNNING!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google