CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > Classifieds Section > Corn Snakes For Sale
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Corn Snakes For Sale Got too many? Had a change of interest? Babies hatched out and you want to make some money so you can buy others? This is the place to try to sell them. ALL members may post ads here.

1.1 Proven Bloodred Pair - Donations for a Student in Great Need.

Old 05-14-2010, 07:45 PM   #21
Drizzt80
Quote:
Originally Posted by wstphal View Post
Brent, when you let us know who won, let us know how much $ you raised, OK?
Already in the works. The update as of right now is $214 raised (in just over 34 hours I believe) from only 13 people. There are 42 chances that will be thrown into the hat.

FYI, I have two people so far that don't want to win the raffle. That being the case and their request, they have the option to designate someone to win in their stead prior to the drawing, OR I will just redraw next in line as the winner.

Thanks!!!
D80

Old 05-14-2010, 07:50 PM   #22
kadaysa
Thank you for the update. Yet, just another reason why I think this community is awesome.

Old 05-14-2010, 08:16 PM   #23
ArpeggioAngel
Quote:
FYI, I have two people so far that don't want to win the raffle right now. That being the case and their request, they have the option to designate someone to win in their stead prior to the drawing, OR I will just redraw next in line as the winner
I donated money Brent but do not need the snakes so either don't include my name in the hat, or if I am drawn, I would request a redraw.

Old 05-16-2010, 12:13 AM   #24
zorro
Didn't have a table at the Denver show but sold all most $300. worth so I promised you that I would donate 10 percent so I am sending you another $30.00.
Great Job
John

Old 05-16-2010, 01:40 AM   #25
marshaelaine
donation

Brent - I am sending a donation, but I do not need any bloodreds, so if I am drawn please let them go to the next in line. I think that this is wonderful what you are doing to help this family.
Marsha

Old 05-16-2010, 12:23 PM   #26
raynefyre
Donation sent as a gift. If it has trouble coming through let me know.

We just lost a freshman at my college this past semester to cancer. It was so heartbreaking. He had been fighting for a long time too and thought he was over it. My friend's father discovered cancer in his bone marrow a year ago too. It truly is a devastating disease. My heart goes out to you Brent for what you're doing as well as anyone who has some form of contact with the deadly stuff.

Bree.

Old 05-16-2010, 01:52 PM   #27
mvervest
Increased my chances
Did donation by gift and in €uro's ; sounds the same for me = better for the total .

Old 05-16-2010, 02:59 PM   #28
Juniors Serpents
Hey Brent

I just sent you a donation. I'm glad to see that there are still good people left in this world. I hope that the person you are raising this money for is able to fight it . My wife lost her grandmother to bone cancer. so I know how hard it is to go thru. I would like to say thank you to you for doing something so good

Old 05-17-2010, 03:13 AM   #29
RavenSpirit360
Brent this is so sad.. I really they win the fight.. I know they can.. And you are a great person for doing this.. We should all do our part when the time comes to do so.. I will see if I can gather up any extra money.. Had to pay a ticket this paycheck

Old 05-17-2010, 08:32 PM   #30
Drizzt80
Quote:
Originally Posted by kadaysa View Post
Thank you for the update. Yet, just another reason why I think this community is awesome.
Me too!

Quote:
Originally Posted by zorro View Post
Didn't have a table at the Denver show but sold all most $300. worth so I promised you that I would donate 10 percent so I am sending you another $30.00.
Great Job
John
Got it John. You're awesome. Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArpeggioAngel View Post
I donated money Brent but do not need the snakes so either don't include my name in the hat, or if I am drawn, I would request a redraw.
Gotcha down in that regard. Thanks a ton.

Quote:
Originally Posted by marshaelaine View Post
Brent - I am sending a donation, but I do not need any bloodreds, so if I am drawn please let them go to the next in line. I think that this is wonderful what you are doing to help this family.
Marsha
I have you down too, thanks for the donation. You're "good people".

Thanks!
D80

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google