CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Feeders
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Feeders Any and all issues about raising rats, mice, or anything else that you feed your cornsnakes.

BIG CHEESE RODENTS SALE!!!!

Old 08-01-2013, 09:48 PM   #11
MysticExotics
I ordered on Tuesday, & they ship out to WA on mon & tues. Chris said he was trying to get the order shipped the day I ordered, but he called me yesterday & said it would go out on Monday. I should get the order on Thursday.

Old 08-01-2013, 09:49 PM   #12
Walter Smith
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nanci View Post
The mice are FANTASTIC. I haven't seen this quality since The Mouse Factory.

There was plenty of dry ice left in the VERY well-insulated box, and even the smallest mice were frozen solid. Vacuum sealed, clean, neatly laid out.
EXACTLY why I use Big Cheese. Their quality can't be beat !!

Walter
BOUT' CORNS !!

Old 08-02-2013, 12:43 AM   #13
ratsncorns
I always use big cheese, I have never been disappointed. Time for another order so thanks for the heads up!

Old 08-02-2013, 05:48 AM   #14
Nanci
All right, now I believe you! I'm just so tired of Florida mice being all price-gouged all the time. Even counting free shipping.

Old 08-05-2013, 08:02 PM   #15
Caitywinks832
As a newbie who just ordered her snake from SMR and has never purchased rodents, what's a roundabout shipping cost to ship these feeders in dry-ice and all?

Old 08-05-2013, 08:57 PM   #16
HeavenHell
I ordered 200 White Large Adult Mice from Rodent Pro on 7/21. They had them on sale for .42 each and I had a coupon for $10 off. These were they cleanest most well packed mice I've ever received. I usual order from Mice Direct or American Rodent Supply, but neither could touch RP's sale price.

Old 08-05-2013, 10:17 PM   #17
Chromatic Corns
Caity ~
For one snake it might not be worth ordering online. Shipping for me seems to range $45-$94 depending on the company.

Old 08-05-2013, 11:40 PM   #18
Caitywinks832
I'm starting to realize that...

Not sure what to do, living in a small town that's 2 hours from every major city with a pet store. Any opinions on Petsmart mice? I'll be going out of town in a couple days where they have a store, and thought I could just pick up some there... But not sure on quality?

Old 08-06-2013, 11:14 AM   #19
JennaJ
It's probably actually still worth the shipping, especially given your situation of having to drive so far for a pet store. With how much the big box stores jack up the price of rodents, it actually comes a bit cheaper (or about even), even with the shipping costs. Try calculating a price-per-mouse comparison, including shipping costs.

I've bought from Petsmart once, and I thought the quality was good. Last I saw the brand was 'Arctic Mice'- and the packaging is nice because you can pull them out of the box and see them (clear plastic bags.)

Old 08-06-2013, 12:03 PM   #20
Caitywinks832
Thanks, Jenna! Will be looking into it.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google