CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Feeders
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Feeders Any and all issues about raising rats, mice, or anything else that you feed your cornsnakes.

AZ Feeders Order

Old 10-28-2013, 06:24 PM   #1
hypnoctopus
AZ Feeders Order

I'm looking to make a mouse order in the East Valley and wanted to see if anyone wanted to add anything and split the cost of shipping. I generally use Professional Reptiles Feeders. Their quality is perfect, and the mouse and shipping prices are not very expensive.

Old 10-28-2013, 08:21 PM   #2
Joba
Dah!! I just ordered a few weeks ago. Thanks for the tip though, I'll check out PRF. Don't forget the Mesa expo is in two weeks, you might get a good price there with no shipping cost.

Old 10-28-2013, 08:27 PM   #3
hypnoctopus
Yeah, I might hold off until the expo, but last time I went, I didn't think the prices were all that great for mice. Yes, there's no shipping cost, but I think they upped the price per mouse instead.

Old 10-28-2013, 09:27 PM   #4
kathylove
I might need some.

I don't see Professional Reptile Feeders, although I see http://www.professionalreptiles.com/.../Reptile-Food/. But I don't see any rodents listed. Can you provide a link? I never heard of them so far.

Old 10-28-2013, 10:25 PM   #5
hypnoctopus
Yes, sorry, it's professionalreptiles.com, and then you click on the 'rodents' button. Here's what he has available for mice: http://www.professionalreptiles.com/cart/Mice/

Old 10-28-2013, 10:33 PM   #6
hypnoctopus
Shipping to my location is only 27.36, so it will be really cheap if anyone wants to split it. And I don't mind meeting anyone halfway if they don't live in the East Valley.

Old 10-28-2013, 11:11 PM   #7
kathylove
That does sound like a good shipping price. But I need pinks, which are $.13 each at RodentPro now, and about twice that much at this place. So it would be too expensive for me. But thanks for asking everyone here!

Old 10-29-2013, 12:21 AM   #8
lorlor54
What size are you getting? I need some peach fuzzies, and regular fuzzies, and medium pinkies.. but I dont need 50 of each, lol

I need maybe 10 peach, 20 pinkies, and 10 fuzzies

Old 10-29-2013, 01:22 AM   #9
ratsncorns
When are you ordering?

Old 10-29-2013, 10:13 AM   #10
hypnoctopus
Quote:
Originally Posted by lorlor54 View Post
What size are you getting? I need some peach fuzzies, and regular fuzzies, and medium pinkies.. but I dont need 50 of each, lol

I need maybe 10 peach, 20 pinkies, and 10 fuzzies
Sorry, I mostly just need adults. I'll have to look through to see if I need any other sizes, but I know I'm set for pinkies and fuzzies.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google