• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Housing snakes together - my very, very long opinion

howiet4702 said:
I noticed the baseballs on the right of the setup. Are they autographed? I am into sports collectibles as well....

Im really into collecting sports memorabilia as well. I have autographs from Willie Mays and Johnny Unitas. What do you guys have?

Oh, and great job finding that site jia293.

Packer, the link didn't work because you forgot the first [ so I am gonna post it for you:

19b6ua

Sawyer said:
Im really into collecting sports memorabilia as well. I have autographs from Willie Mays and Johnny Unitas. What do you guys have?

Oh, and great job finding that site jia293.

Oh boy...Where do I start! :)

I have about 100 autographed baseballs from Mickey Mantle to current guys like Jim Thome.

I have pics, cards, you name it!

the bigger one lives in a 20 ft viv and 3ft wide we have a big basement and dont have a problem keeping the bigger snakes down there...

Wow, I see that your basement is 20 feet high, too. Here is a pic of the 20 foot viv showing a 6 foot tall man standing in front of it, so everyone can appreciate how huge your basement really is:

19ba75

Notice that the baseballs are the size of this guy's head.

howiet4702 said:
Oh boy...Where do I start! :)

I have about 100 autographed baseballs from Mickey Mantle to current guys like Jim Thome.

I have pics, cards, you name it!

Thats awesome. Do you have a picture of the Mantle?

Serp, you forgot to make the man REALLY wide. Short and FAT. :D

Er... wait. 20 feet high by 3 feet... wide??

My father has an autographed ball from Lou Gehrig that his dad gave him. Hopefully he'll die soon so I can sell it and get a new car.

I do not share or post private conversations, but this is not a private conversation, it is just an attempt to threaten someone in private and hope they will shut up.

I got this PM from cornman1979.

I had a meeting with my solicitor earlier, and that is slander.
Be prepared for the lawsuit.
If you want to call me a liar then do it 2 my face or come to the Uk and meet me before talking ****.

(I wonder why he's not using his new name "cornboy1980" anymore?)

Serpwidgets said:
I do not share or post private conversations, but this is not a private conversation, it is just an attempt to threaten someone in private and hope they will shut up.

What is that all about? What is he mad at?

Serpwidgets said:

What is that all about? Are you kidding me?

The only problem I have is with pathological liars with made up credentials, like packerfan4 and cornman1979 or cornboy1980 or whatever other fictitious name he is using today.

Don't call me a liar untill you know me, simple as that.

That is slander, and my solicitor agree's.

Alright first of all...the reason u dont see my biggest burm is because on the right side of the wall behind the plands there is a quite large hole that you cannot see that leads into a hide that is built into the wall and is accessable from behind. the reason it said that i had a 20 ft. long viv is because ppl always ask me what they live in so i programed a shortcut that had all the info about my burm's viv i jus finished this one like 2 weeks ago and didnt think about messin wit the shortcut

All I'm saying is who gives a damn if someone (on the internet, no less) thinks you're a liar? How is that going to effect your life at all? Are you going to lose your job? House? Are all your friends going to turn your backs on you leaving you to grow old and alone? Will it effect your life in any way?

I'm just saying...

I never said it would affect any part of my life spirit.
The point was, what gives him/her the right to call me a lair, when i haven't lied about anything?

Does that make sence?

Back