• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

GOOD GUYS: Appreciation Thread

My list is very short

Don S (SMR) Corns and milks

Rich Z (Serpenco) Corns

John Cherry (Cherryville Farms) Corns, Kings, and Milks

Wes Pollock (Do not remember business name) Kings

Venders at the retile show in Live Oak, TX.(I do not remember their names).

P.S.
Thanks to the person who started these thread. It is nice to known who to buy from.

appreciation for just more than seller/buyer...

I've bought from well knowns and unknowns, but what I appreciate the most is all the informative discussions, whether it's face to face, chat or email, that i've been a part of since I started keeping corns. I've been lucky enough to meet and talk to Kathy Love and Rich Z at shows, hide behind Connie and Chucks table at a NARBC show, have drinks with Kenster, Dale and Zach after the NARBC show, chat via chat or IM with Susan, Misty, Carol and Terri (the ladies hold a special place in my lil scaly heart ;)). Plus everyone else here at CS i've traded thoughts and ideas with, here's to you all :cheers:

Not sure about any of that....but he had an ad on Kingsnake with several adults that he did not need. I bought all of them except one. As far as I know he's still breeding etc.

thanks dean..........for a "positive" and informative thread. i am new still so my list is short but have not found a bad person yet: no order

1. Don S (SMR) very helpful on the phone and e-mail when i got started, great stock too.
2. Don & Sally Shores (shoresenuffsnakes.com) always friendly and great deals
3. Joe Exposito (thoroughbred exotics) only one snake, but very nice quality stuff
4. Paul C (pcar) one of the best, excellent advice and always willing to help
5. Nokturnel Tom (tomssnakes.com) another very helpful and friendly person, awesome
6. Live Oak Expo (numerous vendors, always answering questions)
7. Carol (lowbellyreptiles) currently purchasing 1 pair, friendly and understanding as i am sure the quality will be superb.

thanks to all for the first 9 months and looking forward to adding to my list.

Last edited:
The only person I have purchased from so far has been Carol (from Low Belly Reptiles). She was so awesome with responding to emails, giving me information, letting me see her collection of snakes, and being flexible with what I wanted (I started out wanting an Okeetee and the decided that I wanted a Miami Phase). Also, I moved out in the fall to Monterey and she let me wait until I was set up there to go pick up my snake. Thank you so much Carol! I love my snake and I can't wait to get more (but I have to. I promised myself that I would only get one snake for a year and see how it was taking care of him before getting another one).

Great idea Dean!!!

The following are people off of the top of my brain that have helped with either animals or info and I greatly appreciate their help and such:

Stephen... great animals, advice, and fun at shows!

Trevor... has been great fun posting, chatting, talking with and helped me a great deal!!!

Carol... great info

Susan... ^^same^^

Rich... for the living room here

Cheryl... gonna miss you when you move thanks for the BBQ!!!!

Rebecca... it has been a pleasure working with you!

There are more but I cannot remember yall so nobody getting offended... remember who you are dealing with... scatter brains!!!

Back