CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Breeding/Egg Production & Care
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Breeding/Egg Production & Care Any topics concerning breeding of the cornsnake, brumation, egg laying, or issues concerning problems in any step along the way.

The Little Pippies That Could!

Old 06-26-2011, 08:48 AM   #31
Nanci
Congratulations Rich! I can't wait to see more pics! I don't think I even know what an ultramel charcoal looks like, if you get one!

Old 06-26-2011, 08:49 AM   #32
rich333
lol...yeah! Never thought i'd say that again! According to corncalc...my blizzards should be het hypo..that help ya any?

Old 06-26-2011, 08:54 AM   #33
rich333
nanci, i'm assuming they would just appear a lighter shade of charcoal. I have 4 more chances to see if i'm correct.

Old 06-26-2011, 09:42 AM   #34
iculatr
Thumbs up

dude...this is like a drama tv series at the climax and we are all waiting on next weeks episode.... Can't wait for the rest of the results and more pics... congrats again!

Old 06-26-2011, 09:49 AM   #35
rich333
lol...maybe all these years of living with overly dramatic women has rubbed off on me!! I'm just happy everyone seems to be enjoying the ride.

Old 06-26-2011, 10:14 AM   #36
Tania
Congrats Rich!! FINALLY Post some pics when you got the time

Old 06-26-2011, 10:18 AM   #37
jeremy hitchcock
Hav'nt been on in a couple of day so i seemed to have missed out on all the excitment but congradulations on being a daddy. Want to see some more pics.

Old 06-26-2011, 10:20 AM   #38
rich333
i will post more pics when i get another chance to use her computer. Once i get my apt. I'll buy a computer so i wont have to rely on someoneelses moods.

Old 06-26-2011, 10:44 AM   #39
Nanci
I bet Dell would sell you a computer, Rich! Or Best Buy! How often are you checking the babes today? I've manages to slow myself down to about every two hours. :-) I still have four eggs of suspense to go, though.

Old 06-26-2011, 10:46 AM   #40
Dee Dee
Just found this thread and remembered from your previous monster thread that you were thinking of naming this thread 'the little pippies that could' so imagine my excitement when i see your name as thread starter and... 4 pages already!!! lol
Those noses are just soo adorable and VERY well deserved! the 1st lil one (thats totally out of the egg) is gorgeous. my favorite has to be the little pink nose so far tho. those gorgeous ruby red eyes are stunning. Ive loved red eyed snakes since i first got enthused about snakes in general (not very long i must confess). my butter has red eyes. Our next corn will be my husbands and he wants a darker more manly snake. Maybe a charcoal? After seeing your 1st baby out of egg i may just try to sway him that way Lol

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google