CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Breeding/Egg Production & Care
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Breeding/Egg Production & Care Any topics concerning breeding of the cornsnake, brumation, egg laying, or issues concerning problems in any step along the way.

2012 breeding thread

Old 08-07-2012, 04:13 AM   #81
diamondlil
More ghost babies this morning!

Old 08-07-2012, 02:02 PM   #82
diamondlil
Oooooooooooooooooh! I see a pink nose pipping in Annie's clutch! I can't tell if it's a snow or an amel......

Old 08-08-2012, 04:46 AM   #83
diamondlil
This morning, a ghost het motley hateling, and a snow baby not quite ready to come out yet!

Old 08-08-2012, 05:32 AM   #84
diamondlil
As I mated Annie(ghost motley het amel) with Bonanza my ghost het blood and Texas Pete my amel stripe (het amel), I think I've proved hets and got myself a bit of a headache. The ghosts will be het motley, poss het blood, poss het amel. In fact some do have split belly markings. The snows (yep, there's another pink nose pipping) should be stripes (carrying stripe and motley genes)

Old 08-09-2012, 04:52 AM   #85
diamondlil
The snows aren't striped! Of course I'd completely forgotten that Bonanza is a sibling to Lexcorn's avalanche clutch, so he's het amel as well! So, these babies must be het motley and poss het diffuse!

Old 08-09-2012, 12:53 PM   #86
Pugsley
Very nice. They look so big, even though I know they aren't.

Old 08-10-2012, 02:50 PM   #87
diamondlil
I love fat tummies on baby snakes! One twin ate its 3rd meal and the other took a pinky head with a bit of persuasion!

Old 08-10-2012, 11:59 PM   #88
Weda737
the kinked twin? I wanna see. They are so pretty with those wide white bands.

Old 08-11-2012, 02:11 AM   #89
diamondlil
Quote:
Originally Posted by Weda737 View Post
the kinked twin? I wanna see. They are so pretty with those wide white bands.
These twins aren't kinked, they are tiny but perfect! The unpipped giant egg had a pair of joined twins dead in egg.

Old 08-11-2012, 02:54 AM   #90
Weda737
Quote:
Originally Posted by diamondlil View Post
These twins aren't kinked, they are tiny but perfect! The unpipped giant egg had a pair of joined twins dead in egg.
Ohhh I'm sorry I could have sworn one had a small kink but I read so much on these forums I must have gotten mixed up :P They're all beautiful and I want one of those ghosts!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google