CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Breeding/Egg Production & Care
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Breeding/Egg Production & Care Any topics concerning breeding of the cornsnake, brumation, egg laying, or issues concerning problems in any step along the way.

Iris Gives Us Easter Eggs!!!

Old 06-02-2012, 09:55 PM   #31
rich333
Quote:
Originally Posted by dwyn127 View Post
Rich, you remind me of a kid in a candy store!!! Have fun brother!!!
Danny,
That's because, in effect, I am! ! The feeling I got from hatching my first clutch last year was so incredible. Like a drug, it's an addiction I'm not sure I can overcome or wish to overcome! I hope the level of excitement never fades!
Have fun? You betcha! You too Danny! ( the 2 cans of NOS energy drinks, probably isn't helping! . )

Old 06-02-2012, 10:41 PM   #32
zorro
Quote:
Originally Posted by rich333 View Post
Just another quick update! Iris's clutch is now at day 55!! I can't flipping stand it!
After seeing all of nanci's awesome hatchies, I think I'm gonna need a sedative. Eggs are big and beautiful!

John,
I'll try not to be to irritating.... But I may call upon you to help try and ID what might hatch. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
I can't wait to see the clutch, there could be some real interesting babies coming out of that clutch.
Hurry up, please
John

Old 06-02-2012, 10:52 PM   #33
rich333
Quote:
Originally Posted by zorro View Post
I can't wait to see the clutch, there could be some real interesting babies coming out of that clutch.
Hurry up, please
John
Lol! I talk to them everynight! Doubt that helps, but sometimes we all need a pep talk! I'm hoping for next Saturday to be the day. But, we all know how that works.

Old 06-07-2012, 06:38 AM   #34
rich333
WOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

Iris's eggs are starting to pip!!!! Today is day 60!!!!

*** HAPPY DANCE***.

Hope to have pics up later this evening!!!

I was figuring Saturday would be the day.....guess the little fellas/gals just couldn't wait any longer!

Old 06-07-2012, 06:44 AM   #35
Nanci
At least it's _close_ to the weekend!! I can't wait to see what comes out!!

Old 06-07-2012, 06:55 AM   #36
rich333
Makes two of us! Thank you so much! You too John! The feeling gained from watching these little guys pip/hatch is priceless!

Old 06-07-2012, 07:45 AM   #37
crotalis40741
Big congrats, can't wait for pics my friend.

Old 06-07-2012, 07:55 AM   #38
airenlow
Are they out yet? You're feeling sick...you should probably go home early.

Old 06-07-2012, 10:58 AM   #39
Christen
Congrats!!! Can't wait for pics.

Old 06-07-2012, 12:19 PM   #40
rich333
Pics depend on cable company...... Nanci can verify I lost cable last Thursday! Supposed to get fixed tonight!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google