• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Freaking out! My first snake laid an egg- she was a virgin as far as I know!

Eh you were concerned for your snake! She's lucky to have you! I'm new here yet I learned a lot from reading this post. I'm glad your staying and I hope your keeping your snake she's lucky to have a caring owner like you.

I'm so glad everything turned out well for your snake! It is amazing how attached we can get to our little slithery critters and I can really tell you are very attached to yours so I am glad to see you are still going to be hanging out on the forum!! Good luck with her as she recuperates!!

As Nanci said, you haven't made any more, or any worse, mistakes than other people have! I was so excited over the first snake I bred that I pestered her too much and stopped her laying, I felt so bad over it but I learnt the hard way not to do that again. No-one here is perfect with no mistakes ever in life, but we all pull together to help out and support each other.
Personally I'd advise not breeding your girl next year, leave her to mature another season and then you'll both be ready and hopefully be raising your own little hatchlings!

Vet said to try and get a fuzzy in her so I did. I was really worried that she might have lost her appitite or not like it because it was dusted with reptocal, but luckily She is an as aggressive feeder as ever! I was afraid that little guy would just pop right open! After she scarfed it down, she went back into the tank. And was she thirsty! Rather than just opening her mouth slightly and sucking the water in, she resembled a dog while she drank. I'm feeling really good about this!

Back