CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Breeding/Egg Production & Care
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Breeding/Egg Production & Care Any topics concerning breeding of the cornsnake, brumation, egg laying, or issues concerning problems in any step along the way.

The Egg Watch Continues . . .

Old 07-12-2016, 09:23 PM   #31
DollysMom
I love the YouTube, Axis. It's funny, but newborn puppies follow their noses and pipping snakes flick their tongues like it's going out of style, lol.

I'll be thinking of you and the hatching ones. Hang in there and don't forget to breathe!

Old 07-13-2016, 01:02 AM   #32
axis1
#3 still sitting there!

Maybe he's bashful??

Old 07-13-2016, 01:04 AM   #33
axis1
#4, first of the late-bloomers! (So far, all snows!)

Old 07-13-2016, 01:11 AM   #34
axis1
Quote:
Originally Posted by DollysMom View Post
I love the YouTube, Axis. It's funny, but newborn puppies follow their noses and pipping snakes flick their tongues like it's going out of style, lol.

I'll be thinking of you and the hatching ones. Hang in there and don't forget to breathe!
Thanx Dollysmom!!

Glad you liked it! Cute beyond words! When they come out of their eggs, they behave JUST like other babies (i.e., puppies, kittens, etc) in that they are just so goofy and curious!!! Have to fight the urge to cuddle or handle them immediately!!!

Well, I know YOU know what I mean!

We'll see what the morning brings!!!

Old 07-13-2016, 01:45 AM   #35
albertagirl
Hey! Congratulations!!! Doing a little happy dance here for you... you know... on the inside. Can't actually type and dance at the same time. Well, I HAVE done it before, but it resulted in a lot of spelling errors. lol

Old 07-13-2016, 08:28 AM   #36
axis1
Quote:
Originally Posted by albertagirl View Post
Hey! Congratulations!!! Doing a little happy dance here for you... you know... on the inside. Can't actually type and dance at the same time. Well, I HAVE done it before, but it resulted in a lot of spelling errors. lol
Thanx Albertagirl!!

I understand how difficult poly-phasic activity can be! I once read that it was impossible to sneeze with your eyes open and I have NOT been able to refute that but it's kinda difficult to believe that if ever DOES happen that your eyes can pop outta your head!! (Or how about farting & sneezing simultaneously? However, DON'T attempt this as I can assure you that you will be cleaning much more of the house than you planned to!!).

However, me and my little sneaky ones do appreciate the happy dance!!

Old 07-13-2016, 08:30 AM   #37
axis1
How cute is that face?

Old 07-13-2016, 08:31 AM   #38
axis1
Still shy!!

Old 07-13-2016, 10:32 AM   #39
JennyJ
They're too cute!!!

Sent from my SM-S920L using Tapatalk

Old 07-13-2016, 12:06 PM   #40
DollysMom
It's like Christmas in July, with snow no less! What a wonderful thing to wake up to.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google