CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > Member Forums > Rich Z's Blatherings
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Rich Z's Blatherings Since Connie and I have retired the SerpenCo business, topics here will focus on topics of a more personal and general nature.

Two heads are better then one, I guess...

Old 07-20-2005, 04:53 PM   #21
jordan
Talking

undefinednow that is mad have you got a name for each head?

ha ha ha!

Old 07-20-2005, 04:58 PM   #22
jordan
[b]that is sooooo cool have you got a name for each head

Old 07-20-2005, 05:20 PM   #23
wikkedkornman
Quote:
Originally Posted by Indyshark
Wow, that's cool Rich. Is it for sale? I'd love to have it!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!! i somehow doubt it, and even if it was, he'd probably want 20 grand for it.

Old 07-20-2005, 07:30 PM   #24
TandJ
Thats a very beautiful specimin Rich.. Now has Kathy or Don ever had a two corn? I realize these are very rare in ever happening.. God Luck Rich, and please keep us posted!

Regards..

Old 07-20-2005, 10:55 PM   #25
Rich Z
Quote:
Originally Posted by wikkedkornman
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!! i somehow doubt it, and even if it was, he'd probably want 20 grand for it.
Heck, for 20 grand I would sell it in a heart beat. For half that, in two heart beats.

It would probably be a cool thing to take to shows and set up as a drawing card, but then I would have something on my table valuable enough that I would have to worry about someone stealing it.....

Maybe I could just sell the siblings as "possible het for two headedness".

Old 07-20-2005, 11:48 PM   #26
So Pirate55
hey, if the people believe some of the claims that some Ball python make, then "possibly het 2 headedness" really doesnt seem that far out there.

Old 07-21-2005, 02:14 PM   #27
Duff
Soon as I win the lottery, I'll send you 20 grand for it. Just keep it alive until then, ok? But seriously, that is wild... in a good way. Congrats... I think

Old 07-22-2005, 07:44 PM   #28
stephen
different

I saw a 2 headed calking at a show with a 15k price tag on it!

Old 07-26-2005, 12:01 AM   #29
Snowfyre
Future

Hey Rich, whatever you do, make sure whoever takes the snake realizes one of the problems that are going to arise with that snake most likely. One of the problems that you are going to have is your two headed snake has necks. So it is feasible that it could bite the other head if for some reason it got especially hungry. Sometimes one of the heads doesn't have interest in eating but from the looks of your snake, you are going to have a few issues with feeding. If you are lucky, one head might eat faster then the other so that you don't have a pinky mouse traffic jam because I don't think you are going to just feed one head without the other one going for the same meal. You've got two complete brains. The ones with their actual heads conjoined sometimes do better. Either way, I wish you the VERY best of luck. If you do part with it, I hope it goes to someone that realizes this isn't going to be a particularly easy snake to care for. It might have some shedding issues, most likely with one of the heads. I hope someday to perhaps hatch a two headed snake. And they are right, the two heads can go for some good prices.

Just think, Its your birthday present from your snakes.

Old 07-26-2005, 12:10 AM   #30
Snowfyre
added note

If you can find someone bored enough, make a 'sock' that will fit on one of the heads. See if you can find out if one snake is more dominant over the rest of the body. If you can cover one of the heads without the entire body writhing to get away, then that's the head I'd cover and let the other one eat. It may or may not work. But it might be alot easier at feeding time. Feel free to request I stop breathing in cleaning fumes or something. And once again, Congrats and good luck.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google