CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Breeding/Egg Production & Care
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Breeding/Egg Production & Care Any topics concerning breeding of the cornsnake, brumation, egg laying, or issues concerning problems in any step along the way.

This year or wait?

Old 05-19-2007, 03:07 AM   #61
diamondlil
Still waiting, She's been cruising in and out of the lay box, the incubator's temp is stabilised now, the suspense is killing me

Old 05-22-2007, 10:37 PM   #62
Jay@PJCReptiles
AHEM....Janine............Well? Where are they? PJ and I have read this mega thread from beginning to end in hopes that we would see the eggs. The closer we got to the last post the more anxious PJ was getting and then.......... nothing. PJ was like wheres the eggs?..lol. Can't wait to see the pictures. Good luck Janine.
Jay & PJ

Old 05-22-2007, 11:45 PM   #63
diamondlil
I'm at work on night-shift again, and hoping I'll see eggs instead of a fat, grumpy snake! Pearl just isn't listening to the pep-talks at all. I offered her a nice wriggly peach fuzz but she wasn't interested. So the waiting continues.....

Old 05-23-2007, 12:59 PM   #64
diamondlil
No eggs yet, but Pearl's spine looks more prominent, so surely it can't be too long now............one of the mice has cheered me up with a nice litter of @ twelve pinkies

Old 05-24-2007, 07:31 AM   #65
UKCryptid
Sounds like when i was waiting for mine and my friend that is still waiting for his butter to lay. It's like boiling water, if you watch it it take ages, but it seems impossible not to. lol. I'm sure it will be soon, good luck.

Old 05-24-2007, 07:32 AM   #66
diamondlil
I'll letyou know straight away, Dave, you'll probablly hear me cheering form where you live anyway

Old 05-24-2007, 07:35 AM   #67
UKCryptid
Not long before you hear me bellowing out loud as well my friend, hehe. Shouldn't be long for the wee anery's eggs to pip, getting little clear patches on them now and due any day.

Old 05-24-2007, 05:01 PM   #68
cornmorphs
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tula_Montage
*sigh* yes... But I don't want to push them. Lacey is over 300 grams but I am not happy with her shape. I don't trust the 300 gram rule. She is dwarfed by 600 gram Panther, and doesn't have his sort of muscle tone. I would be happy to breed a female in his shape. Sadly I sold my proven sunglow mot female so I wont have corn eggs till next year. But I'm planning on a rather special pairing for her... Maybe involving a stud of a blood with hets I can wait for that.
i never have gone by that.
i have bred from 250 and 2 years. i will never breed under 2 years, but as long as the snake has good muscle tone then thats fine for me...
i obviously do wait generally, but i take no notice of that 'rule'

Old 05-29-2007, 05:37 PM   #69
diamondlil
I was away for the last 2 days, so of course Pearl has started laying! Here's a picture of her before I left, and so far the slug and the good egg she's produced

Old 05-29-2007, 05:42 PM   #70
Tula_Montage
WHOOOOOOOOOOOOO! J9 HAS EGGIES. So happy for you girlie!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google