CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Breeding/Egg Production & Care
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Breeding/Egg Production & Care Any topics concerning breeding of the cornsnake, brumation, egg laying, or issues concerning problems in any step along the way.

Early introductions

Old 06-13-2010, 08:50 PM   #81
Susielea
Wow Janine, I've not been around as much lately and didn't realise you had that many clutches going this year Good luck girlie, can't wait to see the pics when they start pipping!

Old 06-13-2010, 09:09 PM   #82
diamondlil
Quote:
Originally Posted by Susielea View Post
Wow Janine, I've not been around as much lately and didn't realise you had that many clutches going this year Good luck girlie, can't wait to see the pics when they start pipping!
Hey Sue! I'm really excited, I lost the leaky egg from Kate, a couple of Pearl's look dodgy, but the rest are good! I've just been watching Sundance's babie's wriggling away, but can't get a decent picture of them.

Old 06-13-2010, 10:00 PM   #83
desertanimal
Nice that they're spread out and won't all be hatching at exactly the same time!

Old 06-13-2010, 10:04 PM   #84
Susielea
Ha ha, I did that with all our eggs this evening too, it seems so hard to take a pic of it though! Beardie eggs seem to show a lot more movement than the snake eggs, well for me anyway, and you can see their little tails swishing around really clearly

I've still got plenty of time till my corn eggs are due to pip, my girls all seemed to run late this year, but the beardies and another clutch from another reptile (which I'm keeping under my hat for the time being ) are due to hatch in the next 2 to 4 weeks. That should keep me from going crazy waiting for pips

Old 06-28-2010, 03:54 AM   #85
diamondlil
Day 65 for Sundance's clutch, and they are starting to dimple! She's recovered well from laying and I found an unexpected double-clutch under her water bowl. They are quite dehydrated but I'll try to save them.

Old 06-28-2010, 03:59 AM   #86
diamondlil
Annie's clutch are at day 53. One egg lost, all slimey and stinkey, but the rest are looking good

Old 06-28-2010, 04:01 AM   #87
diamondlil
Day 48 for Kate's clutch. I'm not sure if the bulgey egg will make it but I'mstill hopeful

Old 06-28-2010, 04:05 AM   #88
diamondlil
Pearl's are on day 46. 3 eggs lost, very funky mould growth and the eggs themselves hard to the touch.
(you can just see the lost egg from Annie and the little tiny slug from the double-clutch)

Old 06-28-2010, 04:06 AM   #89
diamondlil
And Polly's clutch is on day 38, all looking good.

Old 06-28-2010, 04:07 AM   #90
diamondlil
As for Belle, I've taken out her laybox now because she'd stopped using it completely. So I don't know if she reabsorbed her eggs.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google