• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

various corns snakes for sale

daddio207

THUG FROG !
LOCAL SALES ONLY. MAINE/NH. NO SHIPPING
If you're not able to pick up locally then please don't ask about shipping :)

juvi female champagne $200
2.1 adult caramel motley's $200
1.0 subadult sunkissed het caramel (?) with a funky pattern $100
1.1 breeding pair goldust stripe / amel pinstripe $250
1.1 breeding pair snow / anery motley het amel $120

Open to REASONABLE offers. Will send or post picks for local inquiries as requested
Thank you

See other ad for non-corns

First pic is Carma female 480g RTB caramel. very yellow (flash washed her color out)
Second is Karl. 330g RTB male. The second male looks the same.
Third and forth is Zander. Crazy pattern motley w/hets
I know you like yellow so the fifth pic is Robin and Goldy. They make very cool babies Goldust stripe and amel pinstripe.

Attachments

• carma1.jpg
    carma1.jpg
    134.8 KB · Views: 236
  • karl1.jpg
    karl1.jpg
    104.9 KB · Views: 225
  • zander1.jpg
    zander1.jpg
    142.9 KB · Views: 232
  • zander2.jpg
    zander2.jpg
    138.1 KB · Views: 235
  • goldy&robin.jpg
    goldy&robin.jpg
    110.5 KB · Views: 233
A few more pics of the amel pinstripe and goldust.
A pic of one of their babies

Attachments

• goldy&robin2.jpg
    goldy&robin2.jpg
    134.7 KB · Views: 229
  • goldy1.jpg
    goldy1.jpg
    127.4 KB · Views: 234
  • baby1.png
    baby1.png
    429 KB · Views: 226
So Daddio I've been dying to ask if you have the type of set up where people can come in and look at what you have or do you just have an in home private type of thing?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So Daddio I've been dying to ask if you have the type of set up where people can come in and look at what you have or do you just have an in home private type of thing?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would give "tours" in my reptile room and you would have been welcomed.
Unfortunately I have sold most of the collection so most of the cool stuff is gone.

Oh boy I guess I'll have to wait till you re-up then, I hope your not giving it up are you?

Not sure if I would call it "giving up" :laugh:

I still have a dozen reptiles and amphibians. After sooooo many years of enjoying herpetology we decided it was time to cut back.

I know what you mean. After 20 years of breeding and raising numerous reptiles for my son's pet shop, he finally sold it. Now I can just concentrate on my small corn snake collection.

Back