CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Breeding/Egg Production & Care
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Breeding/Egg Production & Care Any topics concerning breeding of the cornsnake, brumation, egg laying, or issues concerning problems in any step along the way.

56 days.

Old 11-29-2014, 10:42 PM   #31
Ravenessa
How did these new eggs do?? You sort of left it unfinished!! btw Dobby is super cute <3

Old 11-30-2014, 01:01 PM   #32
Khaw
They are at about 100 days now and have continued to get bigger... but haven't pipped yet. Of course I did do the low and slow method this time but I'm really wondering if they will hatch now. I would think they would have stopped growing if there was no chance of them living though?

Old 11-30-2014, 06:05 PM   #33
Ravenessa
Egg grows?! I didn't know that.. I just got fascinated by your thread and it sorta left me on a cliff hanger.. Im keeping fingers crossed... Im sure someone else can answer the question with them being alive growing or not..

Old 12-19-2014, 01:51 AM   #34
Khaw
Update.

Over the last couple of weeks, the 2 eggs I was expecting not to make it, didn't. The other 2 continued to grow. We've been checking on them and today, FINALLY, one pipped.

So, they were laid on 8-20. Today being 12-18, that would make 119 days. Wow. Is that some sort of record? LOL!

Old 12-19-2014, 10:36 AM   #35
hypnoctopus
Wow, finally! I'm looking forward to seeing that baby out of its egg.

Old 12-19-2014, 10:52 AM   #36
Todd120
Yaaaaa. He made it. Cant wait to see him. Hopefully the other makes it too.

Old 12-19-2014, 10:24 PM   #37
Khaw
Okay .

He's full out today. Cute little sucker. I'm surprised how nice his saddles look.

I checked the other egg and it's still nice and white, but it dimpled easily when I touched it so I think that one should be cutting his way through soon to .

Old 12-19-2014, 11:50 PM   #38
Todd120
Very cool. He looks great.

Old 12-20-2014, 12:00 AM   #39
Khaw
I keep looking at hatchling pics on the Ians Viv. site and the more I look the more I think Bella (Mom) is a Charcoal. This hatchling looks more like the Charcoal hatchling than the Anery A they have there and Dobbie looks more like the Phantom than the Ghost. The Anery A has more brown to it and Mom and the baby have more grey.

This is a pic they have for Charcoal (Anery B).

And this is one for the Phantom.

Versus this for the Anery A.

And this for the Ghost.

Old 12-20-2014, 12:03 AM   #40
Khaw
Compared to Dobbie here and the hatchling above.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google