CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > Administrative > Discussions about this site
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Discussions about this site How is this site doing? Any suggestions to make? This is the forum to talk about this website in general.

Attachments all screwed up?

Old 07-16-2006, 10:59 PM   #1
zwyatt
Attachments all screwed up?

I've noticed just today that all the attached images that people are using are spreading out across my screen from left to right (instead of top to bottom like usual).

Is this just my computer all of a sudden or is anyone else noticing this? It's quite annoying to have to scroll left and right to read everyone's replies!

Linked images with the [IMG][/IMG] tags seem to be working properly.

Old 07-17-2006, 12:59 AM   #2
ghosthousecorns
I'm noticing something weird with rep points. The people with a lot of rep points have this text under the first five. On yours it has 5 green boxes and then 'zwyatt has a reputation beyond repute' 7 times under that. Images working OK for me though

Old 07-17-2006, 01:06 AM   #3
zwyatt
And the rep bubbles are showing up fine for me. Hmmm...maybe the server is just on the fritz tonight so different things are acting up for different people.

Thanks for partially confirming that it may not just be me

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google