• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

What can I feed my Corn Snake?

Yes, Wade, I thought you would get a kick out of my naiveness. I admit, it's very funny, my Mother laughed her behind off at me when I told her. I still can't believe I completely fell hook, line and sinker for that. And Cody, rep you? What exactly is that? And how do you do it? And thanks for all the replies; I think I'll stick to mice and possibly feeder fish now and than. What about Snake Sausage? Anyone tried that before? It's my Corn Snake book, reccomended as a treat...

You could feed your snake bird eggs, most who do only feed chickens, but if you find a bird egg, I would wash the shell off with water and Soap, then feed your snake. I have heard that some wild Corn Snakes eat invertibrates [invertibrates are animals without a skeleton, or with a skeleton the outside, Exoskelton] you could feed your Corn Snake Grasshopers or crickets, but those hop around to much for your Corn Snake to have enough time to get into position and strike. If you like my post, please rep me!

I don't like your post, you don't know what you are talking about. No rep for you!

What doese rep me mean?

:rofl::smash:The green rectangles you see on anyones screen next to the post are how many Rep[utation] points they have. Usually the more Rep[utation] points some1 has, the more of a reputation they have, in a good way. Also it's way of showing wether u are doing a good job on your post. I have 1 rep[utation] point, but I'm new. If you like someones post our, in your cause, find it helpful you rep them. that is give that person a reputation point. To give someone a rep... next to my post in which I gave u ideas for food, and the on the bottom there's a scale, and click rep. if u want u add comments on why it was a good post... U can't rep yourself. yourself. :flames: :dancer: :angry01::uhoh::crazy02:

:rofl::smash:The green rectangles you see on anyones screen next to the post are how many Rep[utation] points they have. Usually the more Rep[utation] points some1 has, the more of a reputation they have, in a good way. Also it's way of showing wether u are doing a good job on your post. I have 1 rep[utation] point, but I'm new. If you like someones post our, in your cause, find it helpful you rep them. that is give that person a reputation point. To give someone a rep... next to my post in which I gave u ideas for food, and the on the bottom there's a scale, and click rep. if u want u add comments on why it was a good post... U can't rep yourself. yourself. :flames: :dancer: :angry01::uhoh::crazy02:

This is such a good way to get rep points by flaming someone. Since your info wasn't very good I don't think you will get repped.

This is such a good way to get rep points by flaming someone. Since your info wasn't very good I don't think you will get repped.

I don't know if that was actually flaming or if it's just playing with the pretty colorful smilies pictures :shrugs: ;) :eek1: :rofl:

What about Snake Sausages?

Well, Snake saugaes are Saugages made out of Ground chinks and Mice, that is the mouse's body and chicks are smashed in a mash... kinda. They aren't to healthy as a staple diet, because they lack many nutrients that help the Corn Snake, like Caulcium. Most Corn Snakes that are feed exclusively on Snake Saugages are obese, have malnutrition, and have vitiamin and Mineral defishsentsey. If you do decide to feed your snake those saugaes, dont feed them more than once a month, and only as treats.

Nope, can't rep any of you on the feeder forum (even those who are worthy) it just sends me to the top of the page. Ack!
Me too, odd. Maybe it's a glitch from the server change?
By the way Cody, explaining to an oldie like me how to give rep and what it is won't win me over. I'd never in a million years rep anyone for suggesting insects or bird eggs should be fed to a corn.

I don't know if that was actually flaming or if it's just playing with the pretty colorful smilies pictures :shrugs: ;) :eek1: :rofl:

Yea Susang Shill out... I was just playing with the smiles cause they look cool, and they make my post look cool, in my eyes anyway... I really wasn't tryin to flame someone, sorry I post smiles on my threads anymore...

Sorry, all the smilies blinded me.
As for rep I'm not having any problem repping people, both Jen and J9 have been repped on this thread by me.

Me too, odd. Maybe it's a glitch from the server change?
By the way Cody, explaining to an oldie like me how to give rep and what it is won't win me over. I'd never in a million years rep anyone for suggesting insects or bird eggs should be fed to a corn.

Wow some people are rude to me like u and Susang... Stop flamming me u 2!!! Chill out

Wow some people are rude to me like u and Susang... Stop flamming me u 2!!! Chill out

Just Joking, dont take it seoriously and dont get mad at me... please, I dont like people flamming and hurting my feelings

Hey what about me Susang?

And if we can feed crickets, eggs, sausages, and all that other stuff (oh yea anoles) what was wrong with my suggestion of corn?

Sorry, all the smilies blinded me.
As for rep I'm not having any problem repping people, both Jen and J9 have been repped on this thread by me.

That's bizarre, I guess it likes you because you are the rat lady ;) I'd rep you back if I could. Now get back to shilling out woman!

I've not actually flamed anyone on here that I can recall, but then again that may be a senior moment coming over me. Now where's my shilling?
(Pre-decimal English coin, roughly equivalent at the change to decimal coinage to 5p)

Back