• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

"Forget the Snakes! What do YOU look like?"

Bluebird said:
Well, this is me.. :rolleyes:

bb.jpg

I think we just found the first pic for the "Miss Cornsnake" calender!!! :grin01:

ssmith_1187 said:
Nanci,

I'm thinking you don't get a chance to ice dive that much anymore ;)

Regards,
Steve

No, I left that for this:

Wakulla.jpg

Went to Mexico for this: (Steve Auer photo)

mexico.jpg

I took a diving trip down to the Keys this past July...very nice!!!

We dove on the Spiegel Grove and Eagle...WAY COOL!!!

Regards,
Steve

Pictures like this:
meh.jpg

are borderline against the rules. I demand that you relinquish this one, all copies thereof, and any that even remotely resemble it in nature, form, figure, and subject to my e-mail box immediately for verification of appropriateness. I will notify you in person of my findings...;) :sidestep: :bang:

Oh but it's art. xP Nature photography even... A Finn in it's natural environment, a lake in eastern Finland. xD

Kinda diving pics. I am the one in the center of the shot, and the one in the blue shirt.
These are from a UCSI class I just got back from. The top on, I am diving for a body, and the second is marking the location of a gun.
UCSI063.jpg

UCSI002.jpg

ssmith_1187 said:
I took a diving trip down to the Keys this past July...very nice!!!

We dove on the Spiegel Grove and Eagle...WAY COOL!!!

Regards,
Steve

Nice- I remember when they sank the Spiegel Grove.

Here's me on the Jim Atria, she's in West Palm, I think.

jimatria2.jpg

And at deco after that dive:

jimatria.jpg

I was never that into wrecks, though- caves is my thing.

Nanci

We have a lot of caves and old mines up here in Wisconsin.

The Great Lakes have a bounty of nicely preserved wrecks given the cold waters.

Very cool Swingrrrr!!!!

Regards,
Steve

Nanci said:
Nanci
See, I am just the opposite. I don't like caves, or anything with overhead cover. Seems, diving more and more for work, I forget how much recreational diving is. ARGHHHG, I need to get out there and pound some fish for fun!!

This was me decompressing on the Speigel...bubbles, he,he,he

The current was AWFUL and we were Supermanning off the mooring line.

Bubbles%202.jpg

Name the fish and win a prize!!!!!

Stoplight%20Parrot%202.jpg

Regards,
Steve

Heres the only pic I have of me...crappy webcam pic from I think about 2 years ago. lol.

Attachments

• Troy.jpg
    Troy.jpg
    12.1 KB · Views: 1,117
Spotlight Parrot?

If you didn't look at the properties of the picture (the name is in there) then...DING, DING, DING!!!!

However, if you did look at the properties... :(

Actually though it is a Stoplight Parrot...nice job!!!!

Regards,
Steve

Me and my boyfriend:
DSCN0045edit.jpg

:grin01:

Ok really:
DSCN0090.jpg

Just me:

DSCN2839.jpg

There's another one I wanted to post but it's not entirely safe I think :grin01:

Stoplight!

I love parrotfish. I only had to do one body recovery. A dive instructor that killed a student because he was a moron. Decoing in caves- you just sit there- no current to fight. Usually. Up in Minnesota I used to dive for old beer bottles- I have some from when they used corks! And irons from when they heated them in fires, and carriage weights. (Those were improvised anchors) People throw anything in the water. Minnesota also had iron mines- they were cool- especially at night when the big fish were out. And there was some deep quarry in Wisconsin I used to teach at- can't remember what it was, though. Hmmm.

Nanci

Back