CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > Member Forums > Rich Z's Blatherings
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Rich Z's Blatherings Since Connie and I have retired the SerpenCo business, topics here will focus on topics of a more personal and general nature.

Ebates - as good as free money

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-22-2017, 01:37 AM   #1
Rich Z
Thumbs up Ebates - as good as free money

Not sure how many of you already know about this Ebates thing, but Connie's sister turned us on to it a while back, and so far it's been working out better than I had expected. If you make purchases on the internet anyway, some sites offer a cash back deal by going through Ebates that is transparent to you. You make the same purchase you were going to make anyway, and you just accumulate a small percentage back for each purchase that winds up with you getting a check in the mail for pretty much doing nothing differently than you have been doing before making online purchases.

Now not all sites participate, of course, and percentages you get back will vary from one site to the next. But heck, even 1 percent is still one percent back in your pocket. Plus Ebates runs specials that are worth keeping an eye out. For instance, purchases at Walmart.com were earning 10% back a while ago.

You won't get rich doing this, but heck, a penny saved is a penny earned in my book.

So if you are interested, give it a whirl -> https://www.ebates.com/r/ZUCHOW10?eeid=28187

If you sign up through the link above, I get a bonus applied to my account with them if you make a purchase using Ebates, and you also get some money applied to your account as well, right off the bat.

I don't normally make infomercials like this here, but heck, this has worked out pretty well, and thought maybe some of you all would be interested in cashing in on a pretty decent program. Not much you can say bad about getting free money. If there are strings attached, so far I haven't gotten snarled up on any of them.

And YES this is really me. My account has not been taken over by spammers!