CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > The Cultivars (morphs)/Genetics Issues
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

The Cultivars (morphs)/Genetics Issues Discussions about genetics issues and/or the various cultivars for cornsnakes commercially available.

Charcoal or Charcoal + Anery A?

Old 07-27-2017, 11:05 AM   #1
Tavia
Charcoal or Charcoal + Anery A?

Could be either from the known genetics and possible genetics. I was assuming just Charcoal but someone mentioned it looked Charcoal and Anery, so do you concur?

Old 07-28-2017, 10:55 AM   #2
Twolunger
My son had a project to produce black corns, so he used charcoal males bred to anery A females. He produced several that resemble your corn. The key word being "resemble." His females had other het genetics, like dilute and motley/stripe also.

Old 08-01-2017, 11:47 AM   #3
turkeytim
looks charcoal to me

Old 10-05-2017, 07:16 AM   #4
JimGERcream
In my experience, it is not possible to differ Charcoals from Anery Charcoals as a hatchling. I produced Pewters, Anery Pewters, Hypo Pewters and Platinumbloods in the past and all Anery + Charcoal animals looked exactly like their nonanery Charcoal siblings. If anyone claims to have an identifiy key to differ between those morphs as hatchlings, please tell me how. I believe it is not possible. At least I'm not able to differ those even I have much experience in breeding them.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google