• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

6 months old, I think she’s a normal, in shed!

Lets see how she will look after her shed - unusual for a cornsnake but pretty ;)
Lets see what the others may say

Thank you!
Yes I definitely want to see how she truly looks when she’s not preparing to shed. She’s pretty much been gearing up for a shed since I got her so I’m not sure of her true colors!

May I ask what about her is unusual? Is it possible she isn’t a corn snake?
(My apologies, she is my first snake)

I appreciate your reply!

The normals are soooo different and here in europe the normals looks much more different between across the pond so maybe a normal, maybe not - lets see what she will look like after her shed ;)

Such a cute little face! And a cute name seaweed! She looks like a corn snake to me. Her head pattern has the banding through the eyes. She is very brown. Could possibly be Anery B? I have a baby normal and he has lost of orange and red and a little yellow. I first corn was an Anery B then I got a Kenyan sandboa which is a neat snake but I love my corns the most. So then I hit a coral snow. And in last oct I went to a reptile expo and got a scales cinder and got her brother a normal for free. So I’m done with snakes I have enough to keep me busy. With regular handling they are very friendly. I swear they have different personalities. The trickiest part for me was knowing when to go up in mouse size. I was probably a little too conservative with my first one. Definitely get a food scale to weigh your snake and food items. It just makes it easier. Can’t wait to see more pictures!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Such a cute little face! And a cute name seaweed! She looks like a corn snake to me. Her head pattern has the banding through the eyes. She is very brown. Could possibly be Anery B? I have a baby normal and he has lost of orange and red and a little yellow. I first corn was an Anery B then I got a Kenyan sandboa which is a neat snake but I love my corns the most. So then I hit a coral snow. And in last oct I went to a reptile expo and got a scales cinder and got her brother a normal for free. So I’m done with snakes I have enough to keep me busy. With regular handling they are very friendly. I swear they have different personalities. The trickiest part for me was knowing when to go up in mouse size. I was probably a little too conservative with my first one. Definitely get a food scale to weigh your snake and food items. It just makes it easier. Can’t wait to see more pictures!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

http://www.cornsnakes.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=2395&pictureid=16750

http://www.cornsnakes.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=2395&pictureid=16751

http://www.cornsnakes.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=2395&pictureid=16747
Thank you, yes she just has the sweetest little face! She shed and lightened up a lot! Though her only sibling I’ve seen is an Anery, he’s all white with completely black saddles

Oh you have such a collection! The Anerys are cuties! Oh yes and the coral snow, cinders, scaleless... they’re all so lovely. Even though there isn’t a market for the normals I think they’re just as pretty as any other! I’ve heard Kenyan sand boas are really laid back which sounds nice! I agree the corns are the best though, I thought about a ball python as I recently acquired a massive enclosure but I fell in love with this red (Bloodred?) pied sided corn and he will be here tomorrow!

My husband insisted I keep the two corns for now and in a few years there can always be more! But I think you have a lovely bunch and I’m a little jealous!

Thank you for the advice on handling! Nori is starting to relax here and it’s really nice to see. I bet your snakes are sweethearts. And yes I think you’re right about them having their own special personalities, it must be cool to have a nice handful so you have lots of snake personalities!

Also thank you for the tips on food! It is a tricky thing. I did weigh her and she weighs at 8-9 grams, I just feed her the smallest pinky available but I will make sure to weigh them!

Thank you so much for replying! I really enjoyed reading what you had to say and now I’m going to see if I can find pictures of your snakes on here!

Back