CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Health Issues/Feeding Problems
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Health Issues/Feeding Problems Anything related to general or specific health problems. Issues having to do with feeding problems or tips.

Enough Food?

Old 05-16-2002, 09:58 PM   #1
kellum
Enough Food?

Am I feeding my new snake enough. My family has decided to name her Buffy. I aint gonna complain its not like she is gonna come when they call her. But anyway- I am feeding her one small and one large pinky every four days. I'm sure she could handle fuzzys but I have about 50 pinkys. Will it hurt her to feed the pinkies until they are gone or should I just step up to fuzzies?

Old 05-16-2002, 10:01 PM   #2
kellum
pix hereBuffy

Old 05-16-2002, 10:04 PM   #3
jim
how big is she? (her girth compared to a fuzzy) i'd say use up the pinks no matter what her size as you can feed multiples at one feeding... ---jim

Old 05-16-2002, 10:17 PM   #4
kenalotia
Well, fuzzies are somewhat more nutritious than pinkies because they're more developed, and Buffy will grow a little faster by eating them. Of course, it still won't harm her to eat multiple pinkies for awhile. Personally, I would move up to the next size before I used up all the 50 pinkies, but that's just me. It's your call.

Old 05-16-2002, 10:24 PM   #5
Iris
wow, the 1st picture and the rest are all of Buffy? It must have been the lighting or something but I thought they were totally different snakes at first glance

Old 05-16-2002, 10:35 PM   #6
kellum
Yep- they're all pics of Buffy. The flash really makes her look brighter. She has a "dark wash" of brown all over.

Old 05-16-2002, 11:19 PM   #7
tschofie
wow!

The patterning on her is just gorgeous. Look at the way those zig-zags and squares connect... very nice!

Old 05-17-2002, 01:01 AM   #8
lynn
As Jim say's you can alway's give her an extra pinky just see how she goes if you think she can manage fuzzies you could always get another snake to use up the pinkies.LOL. Brilliant pictures I thought the two first were different snake's as well, lovely corn.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google