CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Health Issues/Feeding Problems
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Health Issues/Feeding Problems Anything related to general or specific health problems. Issues having to do with feeding problems or tips.

bath time

Old 04-27-2002, 07:27 PM   #1
jjunner
Question bath time

Are there any special precautions i should take if i want to let my snake have a swim in the bath tub?

Old 04-27-2002, 07:35 PM   #2
Iris
Um..just keep an eye on him/her and make sure there's not shampoo or soap residue anywhere that (s)he can reach. I'm sure ingesting any of that stuff wouldn't be too good for him/her. ANd be prepared for the possibility of him/her pooping in htere cause they seem to like that.

Old 04-27-2002, 08:57 PM   #3
Solaris16
Make sure that you plug up the overflow drain up really, really well. They can get themselves up there really fast! And that would be really bad!

Old 04-28-2002, 02:11 AM   #4
Simon
Well make sure that the water level isn't too high for hatchlings....it could drown them. Also please make sure that you keep a good eye on them....they can escape really fast!
Also remember to listen very hard.......if you hear noices, the water might have caused it a respitory problem....just keep a good eye on it!

Good Luck and Happy Herping!

Old 04-28-2002, 05:51 AM   #5
jim
one more thing.... remove snake from tub before draining water... (yes someone really did this but i'm sworn to secrecy as to the identity)

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google