• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Corn identification

kobusp

Can anyone please help me identify my new snake. It was sold to me as a normal corn, but the colours are not that of a normal corn. It has Orange and silver. Any information would help. I have more photos if needed. Thanks

Attachments

• imag0037.jpg
    imag0037.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 186
Wow...interesting.
But then since you said orange and silver background I would guess that it's a miami phase. Miami phase is also considered as a normal corn snake.

Good Luck and Happy Herping!

Looks a lot like an Upper Keys Corn to me.

How about a full body shot showing the head pattern as well?

What a pretty snake!

It's color is very interesting and pretty! Congratulations on your new corn! Have you named him/her, yet?

that is a very intersting color... not sure if its the light shining off the snake or not... but it sure is bright... I would say that its a miami phase corn... but of course Rich says it could be a upperkeys... none the less it sure is a pretty snake... But I would say that its a Miami Phase...

what is an upper keys corn snake ? ? ? i have heard it in the past few days in the forumc. . . .i wus just wunderin!! :D

Yeah, it looks like quite a dull (in terms of colour) Miami to me but, then again, it does look quite a bit like the Upper Keys. If I had to pick one, though, it would definately be the Miami.

the blending effect leads me more toward upper keys than miami... how old or how long is it? It could really be either miami or keys or both :)

^Curtis

Back