CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > General Chit-Chat Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

General Chit-Chat Forum Discussion about general topics that are really off topic concerning corn snakes, or just about any old chit at all.

DAYTONA 2010 OFFICIAL THREAD

Old 04-19-2010, 09:08 PM   #1
ArpeggioAngel
DAYTONA 2010 OFFICIAL THREAD

I finally heard back from my contact at our hotel today. She had been out for a while due to medical issues.
Our block of rooms is confirmed for August 17th-24th to accomodate anyone needing/wanting to come in a few days early or stay a few days late.
Rates are the same as last year which is fantastic! Working in the travel industry I know that it is very rare that rates do not go up in the following year.
It will be $79 for a standard king bed room, $89 for a one king bedroom suite (bedroom is separate from living area), and $139 for a standard room with two queen beds. All the rooms also include a full size pull out sleeper sofa and a full kitchen.
Link to the hotel can be found HERE
A hot complimentary breakfast is also included each day.

I am working with the hotel on a better option for dinner this year for us. I will post back to this thread once I have some more details.
It does also look like we will be able to use the meeting and dining rooms again for our dinner/raffle.

Anyone who would like a room - please PM me and I can either take the info needed via PM, or give you my email or phone number to call me and I can book for you. I would need your full name, address, phone number, credit card and what type of room for which nights.

Also - anyone wanting to donate for our raffle again this year please let me know. I have already been in contact with Andrew from USARK and he is thrilled at the prospect of another raffle put on by us and has agreed to make an appearance at dinner again. We had such a huge success last year, I would love for us to at least be able to equal that!

Old 04-19-2010, 09:33 PM   #2
tricksterpup
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArpeggioAngel View Post
A hot complimentary breakfast is also included each day.
Wow.. Dean is going to be Mighty Busy this year again,

Old 04-19-2010, 09:35 PM   #3
ZoologyGirl
I could not get the proper days off to make it this year (I have the week after off, but it would be a pain trying to get there by Saturday morning when I have to work on Friday). Alas, maybe next year.

Old 04-19-2010, 09:43 PM   #4
RobbiesCornField
YAY!!!! Yay for Daytona!

Old 04-19-2010, 09:48 PM   #5
ArpeggioAngel
Quote:
Originally Posted by RobbiesCornField View Post
YAY!!!! Yay for Daytona!
You might not want to get too excited because I am probably going to be roping you in to all kinds of assisting duties again this year!

Old 04-19-2010, 09:49 PM   #6
airenlow
Oh, are you going to make it this year, Robbie?

Old 04-19-2010, 09:57 PM   #7
RobbiesCornField
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArpeggioAngel View Post
You might not want to get too excited because I am probably going to be roping you in to all kinds of assisting duties again this year!
That's half the fun!

Quote:
Originally Posted by airenlow View Post
Oh, are you going to make it this year, Robbie?
No. I'm missing it.

Old 04-19-2010, 09:58 PM   #8
airenlow
Too far to drive?

Old 04-19-2010, 10:02 PM   #9
Hallie
Yay!! I can't wait! Katie, I'll be happy to help out once I'm down there.

Old 04-19-2010, 10:23 PM   #10
kathylove
YIPPEE!

Time to start planning once again!

If we can get a better dinner than last year, all will be perfect!

Are we going to do the Bechtel award again this year? At least we don't have to keep it secret from Rich this year, lol!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google